Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently, the elves stuff was trimmed by a few minutes. That's in regards to the previous note.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, I have a hunch that HOBBIT 2 is gonna be the goods. If PJ listened to the criticisms of the first one and shook all of the dross out of the second one, we could be in for a real treat.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• 21 & OVER- pretty much like THE HANGOVER, except this one is entertaining.

Comment

• JAWS

It was on TCM tonight as part of the 'Story of Film' series. I wasn't intending to watch the whole thing...I turned it on at the beginning as something to watch while dinner was cooking. 2 hours later...

Still a perfect movie. The wife watched it with me and jumped at all of the good parts. So awesome.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            21 & OVER- pretty much like THE HANGOVER, except this one is entertaining.
            Really? I though it was fucking bland as shit. It tried really hard and failed.

The Hangover (the first one ONLY) hits all the right marks for it's genre.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Maybe I was just in the right mindset to not think and laugh at some hijinx with this when I wasn't in that mode with The Hangover. Plus this one wasn't hyped to the moon and back. And for some reason I really like that guy who was also in PITCH PERFECT. I'm not sure why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                JAWS

It was on TCM tonight as part of the 'Story of Film' series. I wasn't intending to watch the whole thing...I turned it on at the beginning as something to watch while dinner was cooking. 2 hours later...

Still a perfect movie. The wife watched it with me and jumped at all of the good parts. So awesome.
                Ended up flipping to this as they were trying to cut the barrels loose. Ended up watching the rest of it.

Still one of the best movies of all time. ALL TIME.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Isn't 21 & Over the one that was called Project X or whatever?
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                    Isn't 21 & Over the one that was called Project X or whatever?

That might as well have been.

The only difference is that 21 & Over is less mean spirited. Plus, the white kid is probably going to be the new Mr. Fantastic.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm okay with that.

Comment

• Totally thought it was the same film. The cover art is nearly identical.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• ZANJEER (1973)

A Bollywood action movie that was apparently a major blockbuster in India. We watched it as part of the STORY OF FILM series (they went into the blockbusters of the 70s) and it was actually pretty good. The style of the film takes some getting used to (think Shaw brothers meets...I don't know, an Indian aesthetic), and it's bizarre watching musical numbers suddenly happen out of nowhere, but it's a solid revenge film. Essentially, a child watches his parents get killed. Years later, he becomes a 'cop on the edge' and looks for the man who killed his parents.

Fun film.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Maybe I was just in the right mindset to not think and laugh at some hijinx with this when I wasn't in that mode with The Hangover. Plus this one wasn't hyped to the moon and back. And for some reason I really like that guy who was also in PITCH PERFECT. I'm not sure why.
                            Yeah, I like that guy in both flick.

Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                            Isn't 21 & Over the one that was called Project X or whatever?
                            Lol. It should be the same movie. Maybe both movies would be better.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            That might as well have been.

The only difference is that 21 & Over is less mean spirited. Plus, the white kid is probably going to be the new Mr. Fantastic.
                            There are 2 white leads in this.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Man of Steel. Oh boy. Started off ok. Tried to cram way too much in. Waaaaaaay too long. Too much crashing through buildings. Silly.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• You're silly. :-D
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X