Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    We are all missing the point here. The FF series is in no way direct to dvd quality.
    If we're talking the Unisol DTV stuff, then yes, they are about as well executed as Hyam's efforts.

When is that dude gonna get the budget he deserves?
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hear hear!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• that being said, his efforts should be in theaters. When I hear Direct-to-dvd I think of syfy originals or the Asylum stuff. Which I still enjoy.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          Commando would fit your analogy better.
          Or maybe THE RAID?

Comment

• The Raid should not have worked at all. Trying to explain that movie to people usually elicits the response of "So it's just a guy going up some flights of stairs while fighting people? Sounds kind of stupid.."

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              I'm with you on Carey Mulligan, Bobby. I find her very attractive in a GND kinda way.
              If that a girl next door, you live near an hospital or a homeless shelter. Shit, she's the type of girl you end up with at 3am when you're REALLY desperate.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• If the 3am mistake looked like her I'd make it every fucking day.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  If the 3am mistake looked like her I'd make it every fucking day.
                  Word. Bunch of crazies talkin.

Comment

• You guys just have low standards. It's ok, I respect that.

Comment

• I'd put on a sweet satin jacket with a scorpion on it and take her to dinner.

Comment

• Watching Magic Mike right now. Oy. Nightmarish memories of the one horrific night I visited a male revue.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• There's only one Tatum, Ingrid.

And he did not Ingrind you, so....

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            You guys just have low standards. It's ok, I respect that.
                            Martin likes his women with mutton chops. It's the only thing that makes sense.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I like my women not looking like little boys, but rather, you know, women. Carey Mulligan is probably happy Michael Jackson ain't there anymore to bring her to Neverland Ranch.

Fuck, they had Isla Fisher in Gatsby. THAT'S a woman.

Comment

• You can say you don't dig her without all of the hyperbole. She's cute, not your style but cute. Also Michael Jackson only diddles boys who like to dance. Ask Corey Feldman
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X