Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIND IT

CABANA CHAT WITH CUEBALL ZANE
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• DEMON KNIGHT is a hoot. Love it when Zane punches someone...quite literally...through the face.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Billy should have had a bigger career.

He was the bomb in Phantom.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I will add to the DEMON KNIGHT love. Can't believe we got BORDELLO OF BLOOD after that.

I watched 21 JUMP STREET last night. Holy cats, C Tates was so good and funny in this. And, surprisingly, so was Jonah Hill. This is how all cash grab remakes of mediocre '80s television properties should be handled.

Comment

• Predators

This wasn't good. Passable action movie, but really, Adrian Brody and his nose suck as a leading man, and WTF is this shit about a second Predator specie?????
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Never saw PREDATORS. I absolutely hated PREDATOR 2 and heard that PREDATORS was in the same league of suckitude.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Predator 2 is amazing.

Comment

• Love Predator 2 and dug the shit outta Predators. CLETUS VAN DAMME was great.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles yesterday. Those suits are still awesome. Plus I forgot how awesome Casey Jones was. His little "oops.." at the end when he crushes Shredder is great.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The first TMNT is fucking dark. They totally pussed out in Secret of the Ooze.

Comment

• blame the parents. They wouldn't even let them fight with their weapons. But the silver lining in the second one is better animatronics for the suits.

Comment

• Ugh the weapons shit SO DUMB. Even my parents at the time said it was so stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Predators

This wasn't good. Passable action movie, but really, Adrian Brody and his nose suck as a leading man, and WTF is this shit about a second Predator specie?????
                            Boring and dumb and Fishburne ate the craft services truck whole.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I kinda enjoyed Predators when I was watching it, but post-Fishburne it shit the bed and I've never gone back to it. Goggins was the man, though. Still is, in fact.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                Fishburne ate the craft services truck whole.
                                Predator meat is very filling.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X