Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really surprised at how good End of Watch was.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I feel sad for Bobby now after watching Fast 6. Goddamn. That was the best superhero movie in a long fucking time. The tank chase? Fuckkkkk.

Gina and Michelle's catfight? Fuckkkkk

The Rock's first scene? Fuckkkkk

This movie is one of the best action films I've seen in a long fucking time. I haven't been this happy watching a flick of this kind since The Raid.
      My man. Loved the Han and Roman fight with the dude from The Raid too.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Son of No One. Didn't love it, didn't hate it. Pacino Pacino'd, Liotta Liotta'd, C-Tates C-Tate'd, but surprisingly Tracy Morgan did something understated and interesting in albeit a lesser role. I'd like to see him try more roles that don't involve his "I'MMA GET YOU PREGNANT" schtick.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
          Really surprised at how good End of Watch was.

Thirded. I really enjoyed that flick. A whole bunch.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Meng on Moong.

Got home this morning at around 3. Saw this was on netflix and ended up sobering up just enough to start gettin' all weepy and shit.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• still one of the few movies that turns me into a blubbery mess. The look on his face at the "faith healer" and the funeral fucking destroy me.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• ULTIMATE JOKE
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I held it together pretty well watching that movie until that faith healer scene. Oof.

Comment

• Warm Bodies. Kinda cute, if not a little slow. Nicholas Hoult has insanely blue eyes and I think the powers that be wanted to capitalize on that fact. The female lead (Theresa Palmer) looks like a human Kristin Stewart. Analeigh Tipton is one of the more amusing parts of the movie.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Stoker.

Beautifully shot, well-acted film. Reminded me of Coppola's Drac movie in terms of the creative camera use and editing. It's a bit more on the nose than the aforementioned film with its execution, but for his first English language film, Park did a pretty good job.

Wasikowska (fuck your last name) is really great in the scenes where she moves beyond the closed off misunderstood teen thing and begins her journey of self-discovery. The piano duet with her and Ozymandias is something else.

Speaking of ol' Ozy, Matt Goode looks to be enjoying himself as the pursed-lipped nutbar extraordinaire uncle to Wasikowska (fuck your last name again) and brother-in-law to Nicole Kidman's character. The icy, detached act here is what he should have been striving for in Watchmen. Because in both intense scenes as well as quite moments he flips a switch and really shines. Charlie's a great and fucked up character.

Which leads me to Kidman. In some scenes she's almost Batman Forever hot and in others she takes on the visage of Joan Rivers. It's quite jarring, but she steals the show in one scene toward the end when she delivers an absolutely fucking brutal monologue to Wasikowska's character (fuck your last name's couch).

Still can't believe the Prison Break dude wrote this.
                      Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-06-2013, 04:24 PM.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• VHS2.

Loved it. Much better than the first. But I did have problems. The last shot in the slumber party episode wasn't needed and tainted it . IT was sloppy and gratituous. However the "Mountain Biking" episode was an idea Ceej and I talked about on BDR years ago and "Papa..." was fucking awesome.....

I'm sure Russ and Bobby will shit on it, but whatevs. I dug the fuck outta it and if you even remotely enjoyed one short from the first one, check this out.

Comment

• I'd watch it before I shat on it.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• which is why I luv you brosef.

Comment

• Ain't this thing on Dee Maynd?
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• ype yep. 10 bucks

Comment

Working...
                                X