Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She already knows that it's a post credit cameo. Oddly, her thing for Statham is strong enough that that will suffice.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

I watched Fast Five last night too. Goddamn that movie is great. As I said to Ben on twitter, how the HELL do they keep up with the escalation?
      Judging from your reaction in the New Movies thread, now you know.

NOW YOU KNOW.

I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• But what do they do in Seven!?

Comment

• After our BDRCADE episode, we were all nice and drunk. so we watched Nothing But Trouble.

Yep. Still fucking hilariously weird and awesome.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• In my dreams, Elijah and the Judge team up on Wall Street and Double-crossing Corporate Greaseballs.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              After our BDRCADE episode, we were all nice and drunk. so we watched Nothing But Trouble.

WeirdAwesomeBroFist
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                After our BDRCADE episode, we were all nice and drunk. so we watched Nothing But Trouble.

I don't understand how you can watch it.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• because it's awesome?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nathan bent his penis in a sport fishing accident this weekend. Cut him some slack.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      I don't understand how you can watch it.
                      Stahp
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FURIOUS 6

This is pure joy on celluloid. The wife and I had a blast with this.

Of note:
                        - The Rock fucking kills in this. He has some great lines with Tyrese that sound like ad-libs that went over huge with my audience. Really funny shit. Also, he will now be known as 'Samoan Thor' from now on.
                        - Great driving, great stunts. Even the utterly ridiculous mid-air jump (between Vin and Michelle), while being totally impossible, went over huge in my theater. Embrace the ridiculous and your joy will follow.

They need to do whatever they can to get the Rock into FF7. Postpone it or do whatever, but he's fucking integral to the franchise now.

As to the movie, run...don't walk...to see this one. Indeed, see it with a full theater of enthusiastic people and you'll have a blast. Great fun.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• That's it. Matt likes it, it has to fucking rock. I'm selling the kids if we don't find a sitter for this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            That's it. Matt likes it, it has to fucking rock. I'm selling the kids if we don't find a sitter for this weekend.
                            If you like FAST 5, you'll like this. That's really all you need to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              If you like FAST 5, you'll like this. That's really all you need to know.
                              I loved Fast 5, and Tokyo and Hongray Tyrese, and Luda and OMG WHY CAN'T I SEE IT RIGHT NOW!!?!???!??

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                They need to do whatever they can to get the Rock into FF7.
                                My first choice for Cait Sith.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X