Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plus Deniro showed up for once instead of Bruce Willying it in.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, I don't think he deserved the Oscar nod, but there's no question that it's De Niro's best work in years.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Oh, I just saw Sleepaway Camp. Things may never be the same again.

The whole film's on youtube, by the way, as well as some of the sequels.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Glad you guys are liking SLP. That was definitely one of the better movies from last year.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
            Oh, I just saw Sleepaway Camp. Things may never be the same again.

The whole film's on youtube, by the way, as well as some of the sequels.

You just now saw it? Amazing. That movie scarred me when I saw it back when I was like 8.

This poster art was always bad ass:
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dark Skies.

Felecity vs. Greys.

The whole movie should have been the first 30 mins and then the rest of it should have been a different family or just a better movie.

JK Simmons was the only bright point that wasn't birds freaking out.

rental..maybe.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                You just now saw it? Amazing. That movie scarred me when I saw it back when I was like 8.

This poster art was always bad ass:
                The ending was amazing, as was everything the mum/aunt character said. Just wow.

Also, this gem:

'Eat shit and die, Ricky!'
                'Eat shit and live, Bill.'

Comment

• Furious 6

If you like Fast Five, you'll like this. If you haven't seen any of the previous ones, they catch you up with a great credits sequence. Just see this. It's just as ridiculous and just as much fun as Five. Might be my favourite of the franchise so far.

Comment

• yessss

Comment

• I enjoyed it more than IM3 or Star Trek. Take that how you will, but it left me with a massive grin on my face.

Comment

• YESSSSSSSS

Comment

• MEGAFUCKINGYESSSSSSSSWITHASIDEOFERMAHGHERD!!!!!!!
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• FAST FIVE

Watched it again, this time with the wife unit. She hadn't seen it before and I was trying to entice her to see FURIOUS SIX this weekend. She liked it but didn't love it. She may be up for F6 this weekend, mainly for the Statham factor.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• You know that the factor is only post credits right? Might build her up and have a piiiiiiiiiiiissed wife at the end of the night.

I watched Fast Five last night too. Goddamn that movie is great. As I said to Ben on twitter, how the HELL do they keep up with the escalation?

Comment

• hahahah.

Cut to Matt's wife pissed off because she sat through the entire movie only to have to sit through the credits to see 2 seconds of Statham.

Comment

Working...
                                X