Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think a few rounds in the cage or in L4D versus will do the boy some good.

That or we put him in the Wicker Man.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Wait...did he ever get L4D? I think not my good sirs!!!!!!!!!
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Exactly my point. INDUBITABLY!
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just watched The Women. Trust me on this - you will only like it if you are a chick. No possible way would ANY guy enjoy this movie.
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• We just got back from My Bloody Valentine. Wasn't too bad. The 3D effect was pretty dope, although I was pretty high so who knows. Some decent kills and a lot of gore. Also, like 5-10 mins of a naked blonde running around in 3D was pretty funny. Plus Dean rocked in it. Good shit, recommend checking out in 3d.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Diary of the dead, pretty sweet! Nice gore nut enough boobs!
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Saw Last Spam on Rye (Last Samurai) yesterday.

I forgot how gorgeous that film looks and how Ken Watanabe is a badass (after going out like a cameo-making bitch in Batman Begins, I wrote the man off) and should be the token Asian in every film.

Cruise was actually good too. I forgot that part as well.

And of course, the score. As soon as it cued up, I instantly remembered it (and how some of it made its way into Zimmer's next flick: Batman Begins). Very solid work.

Also caught That Thing You Do. Steve Zahn was awesome, Tom Hanks was good, and the music (aside from the titular song) was pretty good throw-back stuff to the Baby Boomer generation. (Unlike the Doom Generation, where the Wonders' lead singer ate his own baby-boom batter...fuck that movie was retarded. Aside from Rose's McGowans.)
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Never talk ill of Doom Generation. Although Nothing is much better...JOHN RITTER!
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You think retarded has a negative connotation?

You daft racist.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That Thing You do is great. A little vanilla, but those were slightly more innocent times.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Last Samurai was some of Cruise's best work in a long time (second only to Tropic Thunder)...I need to pick that movie up.

- Tropic Thunder; pretty decent flick. Tom Cruise and the Shirtless Wonder (who surprisingly had his shirt on the whole movie) made this. McBride was funnier than Black. Robert Downey Jr. is fucking ridiculous. I liked it enough to buy it when it goes on sale.

- The Bank Job; picked this up at my new Blu-Ray spot for $17 brand new. All I can say is that Statham is the man. I <3 British crime flicks and this one was awesome. A bit long but you will stay interested throughout. If you haven't seen this yet, add it to your queue.

Comment

• Stacy. I had no idea what was going on at some points. But it was entertaining. BLUES CAMBELL's RIGHT HAND 2!

Comment

• oops.

Comment

• I finally watched Redbelt over the weekend. I tried to make it out to the theatre to see it but never got a chance to. Strong David Mamet film, with a great performance by Chiwetel Ejiofor and Alice Braga looked gorgeous. Worth a watch, especially if you are an MMA fan. It's probably miles better than that pretty teen white boys fighting movie that came out last year.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Sick, I need to add that to my list of movies to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X