Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mamet is fucking great when he's on.

And I hear that he was on with Redbelt. Definitely picking that up sometime soon.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• 1408- It was okay. The first half hour of Cusack being in the room is pretty creepy, after that it's just "ooh, look at this wacky thing!". Mary McCormack really fucked up her face.

Comment

• I was so bored during that film. Ceej hyped it and it just didn't do anything for me.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Fall. Beautiful movie. But at the ending I kinda went "ehh?" I think I really liked it though. I mean...its Lee Pace!
          The little girl is adorable.

Comment

• Originally posted by zanie View Post
            The Fall. Beautiful movie. But at the ending I kinda went "ehh?" I think I really liked it though. I mean...its Lee Pace!
            The little girl is adorable.
            That movie is still sealed! I take it you're a fan of Pushing Daisies, then?
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Watched Who Killed the Electric Car until the dvd Netflix sent me stopped working after an hour. I should get a replacement today. I'm pissed I still don't know who killed that poor car.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                Watched Who Killed the Electric Car until the dvd Netflix sent me stopped working after an hour. I should get a replacement today. I'm pissed I still don't know who killed that poor car.
                GM.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Yeah, that's what I was guessing.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Black Snake Moan...watch this as a last option. Nothing too great nothing really horrible. Just wish there was more Christina Ricci boobage.
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• On an emo-thon streak.

The Fountain.

Cinema Paradiso.

And now: Diving Bell and the Butterfly.

Bring the morose!
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I started to watch what I thought was Kentucky Fried Movie last night. That turned out to be Southern Fried Movies or some shit that was horrible. Then switched over to Super High Me after 5 minutes of the previously mentioned crap-fest. It was not bad but could have been cut down to a 45 minute movie. It had decent comedy, and a little bit of tragedy, with a bit of education. I know... weird, education in a documentary!

Comment

• I know I haven't been on in awhile...(work sucks) sigh...

BUT we started a "movie night" out in Simi last Friday. Every person gets to put in one movie of their choice...and once a week we randomly draw a movie and watch it...no complaints!

The first movie picked.......Amadeus! (my pick by the way) I love his laugh!!

"Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                          "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Finally saw Gone Baby Gone last night.

Affleck is a pretty decent director. His brother is an even more decent actor.

God (Morgan Freeman), Ed Harris, and that one dude from Deadwood with the rockin' 'stache(whose name escapes me at the moment) were great.

But the best was THE RETURN OF TAGGART! I had no fucking idea Taggart was still working/alive. That was the greatest treat the movie could have given me, as the rest of it was quite dour.

On to another Ed Harris flick: Appaloosa. THE RETURN OF NON-D&D JEREMY IRONS!
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I love Gone Baby Gone. Such a great little flick. I still need to see Amadeus.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Watched American Gangster again yesterday. Great flick still and Crowe owns it.

Comment

Working...
                                X