Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is Magic Mike pure lady tripe like it looks or is there some appeal beyond BEEFCAKE BEEEEFCAAAAAKE!!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Shame about Ted, I thought it looked good and I'm no MacFarlane fan.

MacGruber

I love this way more than I should. Its ludicrously crass, but it easily surpasses the Kermodian '6-laugh' minimum for a comedy. Forte's schtick is hit and miss, but when it hits its very funny. Provided you enjoy well-timed swearing and vulgarity. Kilmer helps a great deal.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

That's some Tim and Eric ass Tim and Eric shit.

Comment

• SHRIM!

Love that movie.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The sex scenes were fucking amazing. Especially since it was that teacher from Clueless haha.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              So is Magic Mike pure lady tripe like it looks or is there some appeal beyond BEEFCAKE BEEEEFCAAAAAKE!!

It's Soderbergh, so it rises above expectations. However, I see it becoming a huge gay movie. Ladies will love it, but the subtext might be a little off-putting.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                It's Soderbergh, so it rises above expectations. However, I see it becoming a huge gay movie. Ladies will love it, but the subtext might be a little off-putting.
                The wife is wanting to see it so I was wondering if it was like date movie type shit or better than that. Thanks for the input.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                  Shame about Ted, I thought it looked good and I'm no MacFarlane fan.

MacGruber

I love this way more than I should. Its ludicrously crass, but it easily surpasses the Kermodian '6-laugh' minimum for a comedy. Forte's schtick is hit and miss, but when it hits its very funny. Provided you enjoy well-timed swearing and vulgarity. Kilmer helps a great deal.
                  God I hated that movie SO MUCH. And I really wanted to like it. I treat MacGruber like a would treat a pedophile.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Alright. My wife wants to see it, and since I sometimes bring her to see shit she sometimes don't want to necessarely see in theater I might have to go.

So, will I want to shoot myself or is it Soderbergh-good?
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    God I hated that movie SO MUCH. And I really wanted to like it. I treat MacGruber like a would treat a pedophile.

Alright. My wife wants to see it, and since I sometimes bring her to see shit she sometimes don't want to necessarely see in theater I might have to go.

So, will I want to shoot myself or is it Soderbergh-good?

It's Soderbergh-now. He's still experimenting and giving less of a shit about what the audience wants.

At points, it nears Cruising and at other points it's the best example of gender role reversal that I've seen in awhile.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• But does C-Tates actually have moves like Jagger?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        But does C-Tates actually have moves like Jagger?

No, but it's like Oliver Twist done with dumb guys that are one bad drink away from getting raped by Matt Bomer types.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          No, but it's like Oliver Twist done with dumb guys that are one bad drink away from getting raped by Matt Bomer types.
                          I am both saddened and aroused by that statement. Also just for the record I hate that fucking jagger song.

Comment

• WELL CONGRATS ASSHOLE YOU JUST INFECTED ME WITH THE SONG
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• THOR- Pretty darn good. The Earth stuff was a bit more slapstick-y than I expected but didn't really bother me. I also expected Asgard to be pretty cheesy and it wasn't. It needed more time with human Thor to justify his worth in regaining Mjolnir but whatever. I suppose they didn't want a 2 1/2 hour runtime. Really liked that they showed that Agent Coulson is more than a yes man.

TAKE ME HOME TONIGHT- Not terrible. Even Dan Fogler, who I put in the same "annoying fat guy who's supposed to be 'funny'" class as Jonah Hill, is pretty entertaining. For some reason I inherently like Topher Grace so your mileage may vary.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                THOR- Pretty darn good. The Earth stuff was a bit more slapstick-y than I expected but didn't really bother me. I also expected Asgard to be pretty cheesy and it wasn't. It needed more time with human Thor to justify his worth in regaining Mjolnir but whatever. I suppose they didn't want a 2 1/2 hour runtime. Really liked that they showed that Agent Coulson is more than a yes man.

TAKE ME HOME TONIGHT- Not terrible. Even Dan Fogler, who I put in the same "annoying fat guy who's supposed to be 'funny'" class as Jonah Hill, is pretty entertaining. For some reason I inherently like Topher Grace so your mileage may vary.
                                Dug Thor as well and I believe it's on instant. I too also enjoyed the shit out of Take me home tonight, although I found the fatty to be a bit over kill come the end of the flick. And yeah Topher Grace either grows on you or you hate him. I guess he grew on me.

Comment

Working...
                                X