Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Rider sequel. Cage's quirk is all over it. Your mileage may vary but I thought it was hilarious in a train wreck sort of way.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• To each their own. My wife and I hated it. It looked great and had some funny moments to it, but again...there was no joy.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Crazy talk. The joy is in realizing that being a kid fucking sucks, and being an adult can be a lot better. That learning how to deal with your emotions is the most important part of growing up and becoming an adult.
        The emotions part I get, as that was the same in the book, however the movie is supposed to be made for kids. Not jaded adults.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          To each their own. My wife and I hated it. It looked great and had some funny moments to it, but again...there was no joy.
          Crazy talk, the joy was in learning that Ghost Rider pees fire and that he likes to show that to the young anti-christ on long road trips.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Heh.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
              The emotions part I get, as that was the same in the book, however the movie is supposed to be made for kids. Not jaded adults.
              You expected the movie to be made for kids, but it was totally made for adults.

Comment

• It didn't need to be made for adults. And if it did, then they should have came up with their own property. I thought it was a poor choice.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  You expected the movie to be made for kids, but it was totally made for adults.
                  Hence why it was a flop. It's a kid's book. If the movie's not for kid, it's like making Clive Barker's Book of Blood novelllas and adapting them for kids. Fail.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Exactly.

Comment

• I'd actually watch the fuck out of a kid's version of the Midnight Meat Train.

Comment

• Only if Thomas the Tank Engine was involved somehow.

Comment

• Thomas the Tank Engine: voiced and face-modeled by Vinnie Jones!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Thomas the Tank Engine: voiced and face-modeled by Vinnie Jones!
                            WHEN?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              WHEN?
                              THAT is the question.

MOVE THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING PIECE OF CHINESE TRASH YOU CUUUUUUUUUUUNT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                Bet it looks great in BD.

It looks amazing.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X