Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
    NEVAR FORGET ESTEVEZ
    That. When he died 5 minutes in, I was out.

IF HE SURVIVED FREEJACK, ESTEVEZ ALSO SURVIVED A FUCKING ELEVATOR SHAFT WITH RETARDED SPIKES THAT DON'T EXIST IN REAL LIFE.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• We are getting our elevators rebuilt in our office. Anytime I see one of the doors open and a dude in their working I think "don't get Estevez'd bro."

Comment

• Man down, Ethan.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          We are getting our elevators rebuilt in our office. Anytime I see one of the doors open and a dude in their working I think "don't get Estevez'd bro."
          He has more chance of having the plot of Devil happening to him than being Estevez'd.

Comment

• I liked that flick.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              We are getting our elevators rebuilt in our office. Anytime I see one of the doors open and a dude in their working I think "don't get Estevez'd bro."

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                He has more chance of having the plot of Devil happening to him than being Estevez'd.
                oops I was too slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                  SYNERGY.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• PHEDG and Me:

Mindfucking

Comment

• Never saw Devil. Please spoil for me.

Comment

• One of the 4-5 people in the elevator is The Devil. VoilĂ .

Comment

• Was it the black dude? I bet it was the black dude. Hollywood is racist.

Comment

• The black dude is also jewish. So yes, The Devil.

Comment

• God Bless America, AKA Bobcat's Half-Assed Social Commentary.

As much as it seems to pride itself on attacking the worst aspects of modern culture, it sure does an admirable job of assaulting a herd of deceased horses in the most obvious way possible.

Moments of enjoyment are few and far between. It's the violent relative of Idiocracy. But at least that one had a certain charm to it that is not at all present in Bob's latest.

A disappointingly lazy film.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Sixth Sense

Been trying to get my nine year old to watch scary movies with me. She's into the "ghost hunter" crap on teevee, but hasn't ever gotten into any of the horror or fantasy thing with movies. "They aren't realistic" she says. Like something on Animal Planet about ghosts would be god's honest truth.

Anyway, the other night I talked her into watching Shyamalan's flick with me and mom. She gets pretty frightened, particularly with kids involved, but I told her that the movie had one of the best endings ever. So she bought into it just that much.

She ended up loving it. Talked about it non-stop for two days afterwards. Sometimes I forget how totally great that film is.

I mean, there's no dismemberment goblins or merman action, but it's still freakin great. Love getting my girl a foothold in the macabre....

Comment

Working...
                                X