Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say what you will about Flatley, but he used to get TONS of wimmens because of his dancing. We saw him at Radio City a few years back, and there were rumors floating he was working his way through at least half the female dancers on stage, as well as a few more in the support staff.

And he used to be a boxer, if I recall correctly. Fast on his feet, fast with his fists.

ETA: I still haven't made it through Revenge of the Fallen yet, despite many attempts to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
      All this McCarthy talk made me think of this:

"Rachel claims this is her favorite movie?

Dangerous Liaisons!

Correct! Her actual favorite movie is?

Weekend at Bernie's!

Correct!"
      I still say that McCarthy has the best moment in that movie. It's supposed to take place during a horrible heat wave in NYC, and when it's that hot, NYers don't care about anything but getting out of the heat. So in one of the early scenes, Jonathan Silverman and Andrew McCarthy are hot-footing it through the park on their way to work, and a mugger jumps out with a gun and goes, "Okay, gimme your wallets." And they both just brush past him without even a glance, and Andrew McCarthy goes, "Get the fuck outta here, man, it's too hot!" I died - that's probably one of the most NY things I've ever seen in a movie that takes place in NY.

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
      Staying loosely on topic, I'd totally fist Elisabeth Shue.
      Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Fast on his feet, fast with his fists.
      So Michael Flatley would probably fist Elisabeth Shue before Anderson could get to her.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• He'd do her with both fists AND feet AT THE SAME TIME, all the while going through a bottle of Jameson.

Irish magic, eh Bobby?
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Cass, did you like 'Step Brothers'?
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            He'd do her with both fists AND feet AT THE SAME TIME, all the while going through a bottle of Jameson.

Irish magic, eh Bobby?
            Being a County Antrim boy, I'd try to replace that Jameson with a bottle of Bushmills if possible.
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• The Missing. not too shabby, dug it more than I thought I would have.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watching Heckler right now and I was able to point out Devin to
                Lesley....lulz.....I bet he'd like a bunchbof awesome people wearing a shirt from his site and sending in pictures.....but he's too busy being a dick. edgy holocaust humor indeed....motherfucker
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I bet he'd like a bunchbof awesome people wearing a shirt from his site and sending in pictures.....but he's too busy being a dick.
                  Yup, that's the difference between you and him. I can't imagine anyone doing that for him, not with the way he treats his posters.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    The Missing. not too shabby, dug it more than I thought I would have.
                    The Ron Howard one? TLJ was great as always, but I never felt the need to see it more than once and it was a little bit boring. Solid, but uninspired.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Cass, did you like 'Step Brothers'?
                      Matt I got waylaid by a boy's bday- hopefully this weekend. However we went to see Cats and Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore. I give it a not good.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                        Matt I got waylaid by a boy's bday- hopefully this weekend. However we went to see Cats and Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore. I give it a not good.
                        No one ever listens to me...

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                          No one ever listens to me...
                          I listened- I just ignored you and I was overruled by 4 boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                            I listened- I just ignored you and I was overruled by 4 boys.
                            The story of my life...

Comment

• I'm finishing up watching The Day After.....this was not a good idea.

This is one of the most depressing things I've ever seen.
                              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 08-07-2010, 09:48 AM.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It is.

Right after Spice World.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X