Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Mike, you smoking the good shit now? That TV show is utter balls. I know b/c my wife watches that shit. TURRIBULL /Charles Barkley.
    Yup, that damn show was always leading into Raw and good lord was it bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Mike, you smoking the good shit now? That TV show is utter balls. I know b/c my wife watches that shit. TURRIBULL /Charles Barkley.
      I never said the show was good, I said even it was better than PoNR. This was meant to be the ultimate put down for a vastly inferior remake, and instead now I am the guy who likes the La Femme Nikita TV show
      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
        Nathan wanted something in the "so stupid it's funny" category, so we watched Scary Movie 2 which he had never seen. Stupid? Yes, but I still got a chuckle out of a few scenes. Nathan, not so much.
        The only movie where I'd bang Tori Spelling.

Also, "HIAWATHA!" and "Take my little hand..."
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Really dug Fast Five.

Also WTF to the twist?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, that post credit twist is weird. And really silly. Just send The Rock searching for them, you don't need that silly twist.

Comment

• Also, Jordanna Brewster is fucking gross.

Comment

• THANK YOU. She is sickly in this.

Comment

• I've never really cared for her but she looked fucking ill in this flick.

Comment

• 'Vanishing Point '. This film really deserves a Criterion release.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      'Vanishing Point '. This film really deserves a Criterion release.

They had the option, but nothing ever came of it. Still could happen, as they're doing well with the MGM licensing.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Good God, the supplemental material they could do with that film. Car culture. Drive in movie culture. It would be amazing.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                          R.O.T.O.R.

Holy shit to this flick. This is a goldmine of the worst best acting, sfx, music cues, and just over all badness. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. It's on instant until the 15th. WATCH IT, LOVE IT, LIVE IT.

It's like the director just threw anyone he knew into major roles. The main guy sounds as if he's dubbed and the fucking robot cop is fucking amazing.
                          He is speaking the truth, people! Everyone must watch R.O.T.O.R. ASAP! It is brilliant!
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            Like Booby said, Fonda delivered in spades....
                            "Booby?" I'm going to allow it #Judge Reinhold.

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Harvey Keitel was wasted in this flick.... Utterly and completely missed the point of Victor the Cleaner's character from the original
                            Now, I haven't seen the original (something I intend to rectify after enjoying P.O.N.R. so much), but I thought Keitel's cleaner intended to off Nina because:

A.) He's the kind of cat who's not above wasting colleagues if the notion strikes him (see Nina's partner on the patio.) His brief was literally to clean up the mess and, since Nina and her chum were responsible for the problem, they would automatically be "fair game" for his scope.
                            B.) Miguel Ferrer's creepy boss would probably crack open a bottle of something bubbly if she was killed in mysterious circumstances.

Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                            Nathan wanted something in the "so stupid it's funny" category, so we watched Scary Movie 2 which he had never seen. Stupid? Yes, but I still got a chuckle out of a few scenes. Nathan, not so much.
                            Is that the one with the MacGyver spoof scene? The home-made bulldozer or whatever it was? I also seem to remember a very hot redhead, although I could be confusing that with one of its siblings.
                            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• My bad, Bobarino! Had knockers on the brain! Mea culpa!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                                He is speaking the truth, people! Everyone must watch R.O.T.O.R. ASAP! It is brilliant!
                                Seriously. I kind of want to buy this. It's the perfect flick to put on when drunk.

Comment

Working...
                                X