Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yhesssssss
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Couple more things on Fast Five. I howled like a little kid when Tyrese was all "BRYAN IM HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGRY" and what in the FUCK happened to Jordanna Brewster. She used to be a knock out, and she looks sick in this. Her hairline is receded, her cheeks are all sunken in, her lips are all thin so her teeth stick out. She honestly looks like she has some sickness, or sticks fingers down her throat.

Comment

• Food in L.A. is expensive, Billy.

Tanning is cheap.

Which would you choose?

Or it could just be that she's gotten older, and thus, more gaunt in the face. Age happens to even the hottest of the hot. There will always be The Faculty within which one can ogle her in her prime.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-08-2011, 10:23 AM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• She looked foine during her guest stint on Chuck, too.

TROLL HUNTER- The first time he hunter yelled TROOOOLLL cracked me up. Loved this movie, particularly the fact that it was ultimately about a guy fed up with bureaucratic bullshit. A lot of the effects were really good also. Found footage movies are mostly garbage but this one was worth it.

Comment

• Rewatching Into the Night for the podcast. Strange little movie from Landis.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• That movie is awesome.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watched Fast Five last night - the fifth Fast and the Furious movie. I was entertained but disappointed that I didn't see any guys without their shirts off. I mean come on, we've got a movie with The Rock, Tyrese, Paul Walker and Vin Diesel. How do you go through an entire movie without one of those guys taking their shirts off?! Doesn't it get hot in RIO????
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• ^^^^VERY good question/critique!!!
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Because Paul Walker/Tyrese had to hide their relationship from Jordanna Brewster.

Comment

• Lesley, Howard... indulge, and have a nice weekend!

Comment

• Watched Dark Knight and most of Wanted yesterday evening starting at around 11:30pm. I want to re-edit Dark Knight to only have scenes with Heath Ledger in it, and the scene where Alfred explains about the kind of man Joker is to Bruce Wayne. Everything else is terribly confusing to me. And I don't care what anyone says the first 30-40 mins of Wanted is fucking awesome. It was weird hearing James McAvoy speak using an American access after watching X-Men: First Class, but he is so great in this!!
                        <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• The Adjustment Bureau

I... quite liked it. Damon and Blunt work fine and the central gimmick is cool, if not amazing. But man, that final few minutes was so... pat. Even Limitless had a more ambiguous ending. Other than that, pretty good film.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• R.O.T.O.R.

Holy shit to this flick. This is a goldmine of the worst best acting, sfx, music cues, and just over all badness. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. It's on instant until the 15th. WATCH IT, LOVE IT, LIVE IT.

It's like the director just threw anyone he knew into major roles. The main guy sounds as if he's dubbed and the fucking robot cop is fucking amazing.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                              The Adjustment Bureau

I... quite liked it. Damon and Blunt work fine and the central gimmick is cool, if not amazing. But man, that final few minutes was so... pat. Even Limitless had a more ambiguous ending. Other than that, pretty good film.
                              Really need to see this.

EDIT: Watch In The Mouth of Madness last night. Think it's the first time I've seen it. Holy shit kind of movie though, love that it slowly reveals itself to be part of Cthulu mythology. The ending is outfuckinstanding.

Comment

• That's one of my favorite Carpenter flicks.

Comment

Working...
                                X