Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Mike.

MIKE.

How great is Goodfellas?
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• (Speed Racer is an incredible experience in HD.)
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
        Hey Mike.

MIKE.

How great is Goodfellas?

My only problem with it (and to an extent all mobster flicks) is that once you get past the "low guy working his way up to MAIN MAN" arc it's all so predictable and isn't as much fun watching the "fall". I know it's my issue only and I still dig on Goodfellas, but it's a problem for me none the less.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• But its got some of the greatest filmmaking ever EVER on that journey.

Srsly. It still dazzles me when I watch it.

Comment

• That's generally all they boil down to, and they've never gone beyond that.

Guinea charm can only go so far.

That said, some of them are brilliantly executed pieces of work.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh for sure. The flick is great from a technical stand point. But like other flicks in the genre it tends to leave me cold.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It doesn't help that they're parasitic scumbags.

(A tangential reason as to why I will never stop loving Out for Justice.)
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• boy this hairshirt feels good.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• For the record, I'm right in line with the collective opinion on 95% of the movies that are discussed on this board. I find it amusing that the 5% that we don't agree on (only some of which I outright HATE with a passion) causes you guys so much distress.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      For the record, I'm right in line with the collective opinion on 95% of the movies that are discussed on this board. I find it amusing that the 5% that we don't agree on (only some of which I outright HATE with a passion) causes you guys so much distress.
                      It doesn't distress me. I find it hilarious.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                        It doesn't distress me. I find it hilarious.
                        Hilarious is fine. Some of this shit seems malicious, though. Whatever.

Comment

• Nah, it's just ribbing. I know you don't hate EVERY kid.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                            Being someone who hated the fucking cartoon it was based on, what got me into it was the editing of the flick. Just some amazing editing skills going on and those races are fucking incredible to watch. I don't give a shit about Emile Hirsch or SAD JACK but everything else works for me.
                            You even like the fat fuck and his monkey?

And my son likes the movie A LOT. I might have to buy it in Blu. IT might change my mind around, but those 2 fucks are the Jar Jar of the movie.

That. Also; Christina Ricci's constant imitation of Patrick Steward's forehead.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Hilarious is fine. Some of this shit seems malicious, though. Whatever.
                            Same here Matt. I just go with the joke, old man.

Seems like Stonecutters don't like Multipasses!
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• You want malicious? Listen to an episode where I go off on people who will not be named. We're just poking fun man, no hate. At least not as much hate as you have towards "fun".

Comment

• Nah, if you want malicious, rent it. It's got Ringwald breakin' out the ringwalds.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X