Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may take heat for it but Push was pretty fucking amazeballs. The damned thing SCREAMS sequel too. I just wish it had done enough business to have earned one.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Push was GREAT.

I've yet to see Jumper.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'd put Jumper in the really good to almost great category. I had zero expectations going in and liked it quite a lot so do the same and I'm sure you'll dig it.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
          That movie along with Push and Jumper demand sequels dammit.
          Nope
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Stupid View Post
            Nerp
            Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Rob sold me on Jumper. I just have to catch it!

Comment

• Push was fucking awesome. Evans rocked in it.

Jumper was a mess, but by the end things started to gel and then it just ended.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I dig Push a lot. Not totally in love with, but it's so much better than the sum of its parts. I'm seeing Attack The Block just as soon as the Drafthouse shows it.

Comment

• Both Push and Jumper had horrible reviews so I skipped them initially. Ended up blind buying them for 10 bucks on blu and was pleasantly surprised.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                      Jumper was a mess, but by the end things started to gel and then it just ended.
                      Exactly. It may not have been perfect, but it did leave me wanting MORE.

I had 'Push' DVR'd at one point, but then my DVR crapped out and we had to get a new one...we lost a ton of stuff that I never got around to watching.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I've only seen chunks of Push on cable, I might love it if I get to see it flat through. I was going to add that I bet it looks AMAZING on BD though.

Comment

• Push is worth checking out Matt. You'll either love it or we're "all INSANE" again. :-)

Comment

• Sorry man, none of those demanded a continuation.

Push was derivative at best (and really stumbled through its last half), though I liked the ensemble, it was just not on the level. Jumper could have been okay had they cast someone who could carry the film (like if Bell had traded places with Christensen, THEN I might agree).
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You HAD to be that guy, did you?

Comment

• Push was better than Xmen 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X