Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there was anything of value that came out of 30 Days of Night, it was the Down-Syndrome Vampire.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• watched the incident at loch ness, an awesome mockumentary about werner herzog filming a movie about the "monster" at loch ness. the beginning is somewhat slow but it really builds up about 20 minutes in. check it out, if you haven't already.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I watch Sex and the City: The Movie. I enjoyed it... but I'm sure that no straight man would ever enjoy that movie.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Horseface and the whores. That what it should be called. And when that "extended cut" is 151 mins long, and is longer than Blade Runner, No Country for Old Men, and Dark City, that is one too long movie.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My buddy had to watch it. Yeah. He said it is exactly what you would expect.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              watched the incident at loch ness, an awesome mockumentary about werner herzog filming a movie about the "monster" at loch ness. the beginning is somewhat slow but it really builds up about 20 minutes in. check it out, if you haven't already.
              When they brought the hot chick on board and made her strip down to the bikini, I almost had a stroke.

Herzog is a fucking God.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Watched Cloverfield...first time ever. Wow, I guess it started off as a good idea. Pretty cool action, some good ideas, liked that it wasn't all happy and shit. But for the most part it was bullshit. Plus nothing is really explained, which can be cool, but wasn't the case here...I give it a solid 4. Plus the Lily chick was hot...
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Oh yeah, fuck that bullshit about that chick surviving. Rebar through the chest=death.

Comment

• Just wait for the sequel! Cloey will rape!!
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I still hate Cloverfield. Bored me to fucking tears.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                        Oh yeah, fuck that bullshit about that chick surviving. Rebar through the chest=death.
                        She still looked hot though!

I watched In Bruges and Vantage Point this weekend. I was disappointed with Vantage Point, the trailer gave everything away so I went in with low expectations but it was still average.

I almost went to see In Bruges in theatres a while back but never did so I was looking forward to it. It took a little while to hook me, but I enjoyed it. It started off slow but picked up towards the end. I can only recommend it if you are in the mood for a film about assassins that don't do much assassinating during the film.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Burges looks good, I will definitely check it eventually...as for rebar chick, she looks hot to an extent but a solid 20 pounds wouldn't hurt. Bitch was anorexic.

Comment

• Movie still sucked.

Comment

• Agreed. I couldn't sit through it again.

Comment

• Nothing like a fever dream, especially when it involves DTs (thanks Austin City Limits)and an ass-to-ass helping of Halloween sequels: number 2 and the Tom Atkins-vehicle that was number 3.

If there were a way to watch the sequels to the seminal classic, it would be this way. I had a blast watching Atkins fight Shamrock robots. Still an underrated mess of a film. That being said, you'd think an evil corporation would have a little more variety in their bug masks of death.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X