Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilson was awesome in Hard Candy. Wilson was a non entity in the A-Team.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• THIS

I really liked Bradley Cooper, as usual.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• AM I TAKING CRAZY PILLS
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Why the Wilson love in A-Team? Honestly? He didn't do anything. Also lulz to the cameo at the end.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• He had some of the best fucking lines. And some of the most clichéd villain dialogue, but made it work by being a scenery chewing douche.

He was a smug son of a bitch through and through.

I hated Bradley Cooper. And I still fucking do.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You hate pizza as well, I presume... Oh Russ...

Also, I'll make my kid watch those first 4 minutes of Roger Rabbit. He loves physical humor and people getting hurt...
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Pizza is wonderful.

I loved everyone else on the team.

Face was not a part of my enjoyment of the film.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sharlto was probably my favorite.

Comment

• Yeah.

He was flat out awesome.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I loved when he went all Wikus at the press conference. However, that last action scene was horrendous. Looked like a PS2 cutscene.

Comment

• still need to see 'The A-Team' and 'The Losers'. Just haven't gotten around to either of them. Do you know if they're on Netflix streaming yet?
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I am Team A-Team as well.

They Are The Best And They Specialize In The Ridiculous

However seeing the surprising love for the film, this might be the right time to ask what the deal was with the glorified cameo by Hamm at the end? Was this to set up a sequel or some insider/wink wink/thing I did not get?

Comment

• I thought it was fucking stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                              I loved when he went all Wikus at the press conference. However, that last action scene was horrendous. Looked like a PS2 cutscene.
                              The cg crates didn't bother nearly as much as the low light conditions. It's like the entire lighting crew staged a massive walkout for that section.

But it was the only big issue I had with what was a surprisingly fun ride.

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                              I am Team A-Team as well.

They Are The Best And They Specialize In The Ridiculous

However seeing the surprising love for the film, this might be the right time to ask what the deal was with the glorified cameo by Hamm at the end? Was this to set up a sequel or some insider/wink wink/thing I did not get?
                              Could be a possible sequel character. I honestly hope for one, knowing full well it underperformed and will probably never happen.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not stupid - Ridiculous!

Comment

Working...
                                X