Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    SuckerPunch- I feel like Snyder should have just made a short film slash long-form music video and called it a day. The story, what there is of it, is just an excuse to get to the next music video. And it was kind of a bummer that there were only three video/fight sequences. That said, I thought it looked great and I'd watch it again. I'll probably grab the blu-ray if I see it on sale.
    Holy shit. Didn't see this post. ALL OF THIS. The music was better than movie.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Gangs of New York

Rewatched this. I still hate it.

Every character is despicable or is a complete moron. I know some people love it, but for me it's still a complete waste of talent for everyone involve.

Yes, even Cameron Diaz.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Gangs of New York

Every character is despicable or is a complete moron. I know some people love it, but for me it's still a complete waste of talent for everyone involve.

Yes, even Cameron Diaz.
        Yup, pretty well agree with this. Daniel Day-Lewis is fun in parts, but it bores me to fucking tears. I grabbed it for like $5 one day, and regret the $5.

Comment

• 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes'.

All of the positive WOM did the trick, so I convinced the wife unit to go and see it with me.

FANTASTIC. We both absolutely loved it.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• End of Days

I barely remembered this movie as part of the shitty apocalyptic movies featuring Gabriel Byrne, the other bad one being the equally bad yet funny Stigmata. So it's the Byrne dualogy of Apocalyptic Pain.

So, 12 years later, how was it?

Probably worse. Poor acting all around, shitty script, terrible editing. Kevin Pollack looked like he wanted to be somewhere else, and the almighty Udo Kier was again wasted in this.

Poor Arnold. At least he killed CCH Pounder twice in this... so much more "refreshing" thanletting go of Sonny...
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Over the Top. One of the better movies dealing with how a simple truck driver overcomes the odds and uses arm wrestling to bond with his estranged,dickhead son. Up next: Cliffhanger.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Harlin time.
                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Rounders

So this was supposed to be a great movie, eh?
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    Rounders

So this was supposed to be a great movie, eh?
                    It's not a classic, but it's pretty fucking good.

Comment

• I feel like you really need to be a poker fan to enjoy this. I was getting really lost towards the end as I have no idea what the fuck these guys were talking about.

Comment

• I don't remember a goddamned thing about that movie.

Hell, maybe I didn't even see it. I'm pretty sure I did. Wasn't Onatopp in that somewhere?

And some cards. Pretty sure I can chart the rise of that horrid hold 'em craze to that movie that I'm not too sure I saw that one time.

Move along. Nothing to see here. My head is spinning. Fucking Rounders.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Thankfully, I had Childrens Hospital to get my mood back cuz holy shit that show is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            It's not a classic, but it's pretty fucking good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Gangs of New York

Yes, even Cameron Diaz.
                              God, probably one of the longest and most boring movies I've ever seen.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• gotta admit, I'm not a fan of GoNY either. DDL is fantastic but that's really it.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X