Star Wars: Prequels....a Revisiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
    I would be the most out of shape terminator in existence. Who in the fuck builds a robot with severe near sidedness?
    He's a gay infiltration unit, given hyper-realistic defects to help him blend in with modern society.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ed can't be bargained with...he can't be reasoned with. He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear, and he absolutely will not stop. EVER. Until he is dead.
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• The evil robot overlords didn't do a very good job. They were probably watching Night of the Comet at the time. As opposed to say, some white party or a go go boy or a pop-punk show.
        Last edited by Ed Hocken; 09-03-2009, 03:00 PM.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
          Ed can't be bargained with...he can't be reasoned with. He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear, and he absolutely will not stop. EVER. Until he is dead.
          Or until you pull his chest hairs exposed by his ever present V-neck of doom.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
            Or until you pull his chest hairs exposed by his ever present V-neck of doom.
            Coming soon: TERMINATOR: EXFOLIATION

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
              Coming soon: TERMINATOR: EXFOLIATION
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Someone, please rep this man. But B_Metal did ya know that when I wear the v-neck. I don't have chest hair! DIDN'T THINK YOU KNEW THAT, DID YA!
                Last edited by Ed Hocken; 09-03-2009, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                  Someone, please rep this man. But B_Metal did ya know that when I wear the v-neck. I don't have chest hair! DIDN'T THINK YOU KNOW THAT, DID YA!
                  So, you immediately grow chest hair when you're not wearing a v-neck?
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• OMG KILL IT WITH FIRE!
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                      So, you immediately grow chest hair when you're not wearing a v-neck?
                      Yes, v-necks make me smooth. Without them? I look like Zach Galifianakis.

Comment

• What happens when you're wearing a v-neck and then you take off your shirt?

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So...Star Wars. Yeah.

Comment

• I think a photoshop of Ed as Chewbacca with Rob as Han Solo should be created. Now.

Comment

• Yeah, it's something alright. Hell, I was at comic-con when they revealed the EP III title.

Comment

Working...
                                X