Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J.J. Abrams Star Trek

http://chud.com/articles/articles/16...IES/Page1.html

This isn't gonna bother me one way or another for the most part. I'm not a die hard Trek fan anymore. If anything, I'm hoping this will scrub out the memories of Nemesis. Although, why did their chests have to touch? Nice work EW.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I don't know what to make of this movie. I've never been a star trek fan, neither the shows or the movies, but I am a J.J. Abrams fan (even Felicity).
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

They look like they are made of wax.

Comment

They look like they were caught off-guard walking to a costume party...holding hands (not judging).

The only time I dug Trek was when Picard went all "They done fucked with the wrong cueball, motherfuckers!" in First Contact. Other than that, they've pretty much tongued the bung, metaphorically speaking.

Still, if Abrams can reinvigorate the M:I franchise after the ego-and-dove-fluffer that was number 2, then I have the utmost confidence that he can make a Trek that non-fans and fans can enjoy.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Digging that pic.

Also:

Comment

I don't know. There must be charisma between the cast or the whole thing is Sally Struthers.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Comment

I'm no Trek fan. I like TNG alright, and find the OG series to be cornball fun, but that's about it. Like Nathan said, if the cast has some Ghostbusters like charisma, then we'll have a winner here. If not, then it'll be just one more nail in the Trek coffin. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Something to help you guys get excited about Star Trek. I already posted this on my Facebook. And before you ask, I played clarinet in the Simi Valley High School Marching Band. I'm somewhere in here but I don't remember where.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

And I thought band geeks couldn't dive any deeper into the nerd pool.

Comment

I played sax in the marching and concert bands for 2 years. Then I escaped.

Comment

Demetri Martin once said that he was going to make a movie about a marching band that stays together after high school in the fifth person. It was going to be called "Never Get Laid." I think I would still be applicable to appear in his movie.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

http://chud.com/articles/articles/18...ERE/Page1.html

New trailer. A bit spoilery.

Comment

Best trailer yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X