No announcement yet.

J.J. Abrams Star Trek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did my alma mater's library aka the Exterior of Star Fleet look on Blu?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I was too busy oogling the green chick.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

In case anyone wanted to know, Megan from Felicity was in this...
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          I was too busy oogling the green chick.
          Bet you were wondering if she was all green, know what I'm sayin'?

Comment

I wish there was more of her. Hot damn.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, finally achieve that She-Hulk fetish you've been talking about.

Comment

Tyler Perry in the flick threw me off. Fucking Madea. Clifton Collins was hilarious to see. I only see him as Tack from The Stoned Age. It's amazing that he's finally getting some good roles now.

Comment

The idea of a "logical" school yard beat down makes me laugh a little.

That and the overexaggerated "WOMP" when Kirk slaps Spock on the shoulder.

Comment

The fact that Spock threw down was great. And wtf was up with Winona Ryder? Another odd casting choice IMO. But yeah, Kirk in this was pretty fantastic.

Comment

NEED TO SEE THIS NOW!!
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'm actually more irritated with lens flare on DVD. So fucking lazy. Makes you think the director is hiding details.

That said, I was less annoyed with plot. Definitely a "fun" Trek film (as opposed to the last few TNG movies). I like the alternative timeline they created, don't like that the old crew is in place at their old positions. Why goto the trouble of creating a new universe if nothing really changed (people-wise, yes I know Vulcan was destroyed).
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                        X