J.J. Abrams Star Trek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eric Bana looks to be a good villain.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Bana is pretty fucking solid in most things he's in. He was the best part of Troy.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
        Bana is pretty fucking solid in most things he's in. He was the best part of Troy.
        No doubt! Troy was loaftastic otherwise.

Comment

True dat my brother.

But the real question is, did you have to cover your eyes when he turned into the Hulk?

Comment

I ran and hid. Couldn't handle him "Hulking out."

Comment

There having a scoring session for this at work this weekend. My sister-in-law got to sit in with JJ and give her opinion on a scene, she gave a negative response about it and he loved her opinion.... pretty cool!
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Saw the new trailer for this last night with Watchment. Still on the fence. Sylar as Spock was probably the worst thing they have done. I just can't take that stupid fuck seriously. Bana looked awesome in it though with the new scenes they showed.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I thought the latest trailer was much more effective than the ass dandruff that was the first one.

The music certainly helped, as well as the completed effects shots.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

I like the new trailer but the only thing I really thought after it was over was, "Hey, Cameron from 'House' is Kirk's mom!"

Also, holy lens flare. You'll need to wear sunglasses while watching this thing.

Comment

The Movie was great.... I am not a fan of the series by any means.. JJ Abrams did a great job all around, from special effects, to the cast, and the story line.....

He should of worked on Wolverine....... ZING!
                      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                      Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                      Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                      She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

This says it all!

http://www.theonion.com/content/vide...star_trek_film
                        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Fantastic movie. It relies on coincidences a little too much, but other than that it's pretty great. The cast was fantastic. The opening would have been the finale in a lesser film. What the film really did was make me want to see the cast in a ton of sequels. I hope it does great. If it worked on Corey, then I believe it should.

Comment

Abrams is 2 for 2 on re-energizing franchises.

I totally agree with Ari. The cast was fantastic in their respective roles and hope they've signed on for several sequels.

Abrams and Co. have given Trek a much needed shot in the arm, but there had better be a more menacing villain next time around. Nero never felt like as much of a threat as previous villains. Though Romulan Mike Tyson might have worked if he were given nearly the same time to develop as the rest of the cast.

With that said, it was still a hell of a way to start the summer tentpole season off.*

*Sees Wolverine hopping up and down. Averts gaze. Wolverine cries while shouting "NOOOOO" to the heavens.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

If this as good as you all say, I'm curious as to how he'll attack The Dark Tower.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Nero was just a plot device. He was angry because of a misunderstanding. Let's get some Klingons in the next one.

Comment

Working...
                                X