This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
    Nope. Still looks normal to me. Must be an error between the seat and the keyboard.
    negative, tried it on two different PCs. Ain't over here.

Comment

• I'm on Chrome 8 right now. Can you show me a screenie of what you're seeing?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm on Chrome 13.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• and it looks ok?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• it actually looks better in chrome than in Firefox at the moment on my end

Comment

• Looks fine. Like I told Billy, it looks almost like normal. I think the icons for the threads/forums are the only thing that is different now.

Also, I gotta bigger Chrome than you.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• yeah,. this upgrade was fucking ridiculous. It completely changed the paths of all of the icons and then overwrote ones that it wasn't supposed to. For the most part we'll be sticking with 3.8 for a while with a whole new front end (WITH CONTENT when we feel like writing)and droid mobile app.

At least that's helper's and I's goals for the next 2 months.

Comment

• Also we have some more shows coming into the BDR fold.

Comment

• 13.0.782.112 m Version Number

Comment

• Yeah, that's the same version I'm running Billy. Maybe you need to clear your cache?

Comment

• THIS IS FRUSTRATING.

Comment

• Comment

• yep, that's a cache issue. That's what it looked like last night.

Comment

• those images were the old ones from the OG PodCaust site. Which is what it ended up using instead of the BDR ones. It's fucking silly.

Comment

• I changed those around midnight or so last night

Comment

Working...
                                X