Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even if all of us here with smart phones bought it at $5 I don't know if you could recoup your investment.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Which is fine by me. I have no problem losing money on it, I just wanted to make sure that some people would be interested in it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just busting your balls Rob. I would definitely get it, because using the forums on my Xoom is shit. That alone would be worth it, phone would be a bonus.

How about any podcast apps? Or can you get podcasts on Amazon MP3? I would like to get the podcasts pushed to my phone so I can listen when I go jogging or biking and it just be all MAGIC new podcast.

Comment

• I haz no smartphone.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You know I'd steal $5 from Sarah and totally do it.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Well we knew you weren't raiding your dol.....action figure fund for the $5.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                Well we knew you weren't raiding your dol.....action figure fund for the $5.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Some random search strings that brought people to BDR this month:

• "dinosaur fuckshack"
                  • "ratfuck son of a bitch"
                  • "conan the adventurer mickey rooney"
                  • "is ryan gosling hung like a horse"
                  • "kesha is a talentless cunt"
                  • "films sex scenes parents awkward forum"
                  • "how to become a male whore"
                  • "sandra oh rectal exam".
                  • "awkward celebrity photos kevin sorbo"

YESSSSsss
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I think I recall like 65% of those actually coming up in conversation. lulz

Comment

• The boards may/may not be off line for a bit tonight. We're hopefully upgrading tonight but it all depends on helper. This isn't the new site yet, just a version of the boards so I can finally get that damn app released.

Comment

• So still some bugs to work out. But yeah. First step complete

Comment

• this redesign sucks fuck you I quit the boards
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Rob = Nunz

You heard it first.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• that's the joke
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Weird. Feels like Old CHUD.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X