Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weird, I'm only seeing the thread topic listed on the left and that's it. And before it was like that as well. Maybe some FF setting I have that's fucked with it?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You don't see those?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ok I'm fucking retarded. I thought you meant on the home page not forum home page. But I'm still seeing circles not talk icons. Talk Icons much nice imho.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• probably just need to clear cookies or something. Adding new icons now. Hope it works.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yep that's what it was. Cookies cleared and it looks nice.

Comment

• just gotta figure out what do with those ugly ass reply/quote/etc buttons.

Comment

• Post reply looks legit now as is. The three on the right? Can you change the blue to that dark grey or another color?

Comment

• If you have the original Post Reply graphic, just fix the background color to match.

Comment

• last time I tried that it was a pain in the ass due to the size of the image.

Comment

• Honestly they're not that distracting or anything but if you can do something nice then by all means rip it up.

Comment

• Would this help, Rob?

ETA: SHIT. Wrong grey background. What's the color you're using?

Comment

• that's awesome, but I'm talking about the "Edit" "quote" and the other two little icons on the right hand side of every post.

Comment

• Just a test...

Last edited by Timothy225; 10-17-2011, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• Can you move the Amazon box to the far right? That way there is less dead space up at the top of the page? It's not a huge issue but I think it might look nicer. Of course I'm not the one doing the work so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                Just a test...

If you can remove the darker shadow that would look pretty nice I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X