This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you kind sir.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• can you see the background?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• New podcast has been recorded...we have a special guest on this episode....and we have the first ever promo for a new show coming out this Fall....Law and Order: FAU

Comment

• Editing podcast now. Sooo much work haha. Kinda hungover.....

Comment

• Well...if it makes you feel better, I ripped a callus off my hand at the gym today. And I was hungover when I did it.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Why would you rip off a callus? Why?
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Wasn't my intention. Sweaty palm + weight + gravity= ripped up hand.

Thankfully I can still draw with stigmata.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sweet. It'll be just like the KISS comic with blood in the ink.

Comment

• Just no kabuki makeup or rockin' Jewfros. Oh well.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ya win some, ya lose some.

Comment

• And done. Main page should be updated in a few.

Comment

• Sounds like a win for today.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Episode 41 has been recorded. Weighs in at a little over 2 hours. Special guest appearances by MC Glumgold, Fat Chris Walken and more. Should be up by the end of the weekend. I'm gonna go play games...

Comment

• Coming along quite nicely at the moment. Also we hav ea special call in guest in the beginning...HAd to add that call in because it was too good not to....

Comment

• Haaa, sweet!
                                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                                X