Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was recorded tonight. It will never see the light of day. Episode 46 will be re-recorded this tuesday. give some you a few days to catch up on the newest episodes.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Why? What the hell happened?
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Yeah, spill it. Wha' happen?
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• We had a lover's quarrel over what I thought was funny versus what he thought was funny in the intro. Then the butthurtness spilled over and created a sub-par episode. So rather than just upload a product we were unhappy with, we decided to re-record tomorrow.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ah, the delicate dynamics of a creative partnership.

Comment

• I still stand by story that : "Cj rapes babies in the mouth" is gold. If only for "in the mouth". haha.

Comment

• He wasn't all about baby mouth rape?

Comment

• Nope. But it's cool. I was able to use that line in the new episode of She's Right this weekend.

Comment

• New episode recorded. And it will either be almost 2 hours....or over two hours....

It's pretty awesome actually. We made up for lack of an episode last week.

Comment

• BOOYAH!
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• fyi...the new intro....30 mins long...yep

Comment

• DOUBLE BOOYAH!

Twin booyahs. Their booyah parents were murdered by vengeful yakuza. Now the Booyah Brothers vow revenge! (With Bolo Yeung as the scar-eyed villain with pecs of oppressive steel!)
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• haha....BOLO!

Comment

• Jesus christ, this is one hell of a podcast. Note, this is making up for no podcast last week and no podcast next week. Halloween bitches...even we take a holiday...

Comment

• Like a million hours later, it's finally edited and being uploaded to the ftp...

PodCaust Episode 46: Vote or Die (the election*/Halloween special)

140 mins plus...

It's about 1 am on my end and I'll try my damndest to have the main site updated tonight, otherwise, first thing when I wake up...

This is a fun episode I think...

*not what you think...no politics here...

Comment

Working...
                                X