Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know, I know. It's really fucking annoying. We were able to do a new intro and then heard a loud electrical pop and then death....sucks.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Spend that $12 wisely.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• My reaction to the mixer breakdown
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Whenever you do the new episode, I just want you all to know that me and Heroes are fucking done. I passed out trying to watch last week's episode. Now I'll either do reviews of how I think the show should be, or I'll just call up and sing.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• It would be even better if you send a new "review" that starts out with Heroes and then just morphs into a study of what happens to a normal person when they actively try and think about the huge plotholes in that show.

Also, our intro that we recorded will be epic as shit whenever we get a chance to post it. It's so fucking retardedly ridiculous.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I would suggest that Ari delivers the interview ala John Belushi's Weekend Update rants.

Comment

• I'll try and come up with something.

Comment

• In the meantime, I'll have to come up with a Watchmen review and some more random stuff. Of course this could mean three messages.

Comment

• And while all of this is happening I'll have to come up with a few hundred bucks to buy a mixer.

Comment

• *Sulu voice* Oh my.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        And while all of this is happening I'll have to come up with a few hundred bucks to buy a mixer.
                        Sounds like you have to go back to hustling Rob. I didn't think it would have to come to this....again.

Comment

• Time to dust off my knee pads and lip gloss.

Comment

• They get that dusty after not being used for a week, huh?

Comment

• You'd be surprised.

Comment

• Dammit Rob, you had the Republican convention in town back in August. That was a prime opportunity to make some serious cash.

Comment

Working...
                                X