This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
    Fuckin' Dollhouse, Galactica, and a new Smugtime with Bill Maher all in one night.

AND A NEW CAUST? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAAAAAHHHHHH. Gon' be a good weekend, yessir.
    Dollhouse is turning out to be bad ass!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Oh man, where is it. I needs my 'caust now more than ever.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• oh it's up buddy..it's up.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh indeed it is.

Comment

• it was recorded this weekend. I had shit come up (Street Fighter 4 and a birthday party) and was unable to edit before today. I'll try and have it up by tomorrow at the latest.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Huzzah. I was wondering what was going on. I mean I understand that life gets in the way but a week without podcaust is certainly a bummer.

Comment

• Oh it'll be up. I'll be working on it as soon as I get home. It's kinda of a random episode being that we were both in wierd moods. Hopefully it's still entertaining.

Comment

• It's one of those episodes where I feel like I don't want to post it but that people often like. IT's happened before with episodes that CJ and I have not really been behind but that others enjoy.

Comment

• Of course it'll be entertaining, you've got me on there

Comment

• Indeed. We also slag on alot of shit this episode. I can't wait until I pick up a new mixer in a few weeks. Guest stars will start showing up.

Comment

• YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

*Pete Townsend whirlwind*

Fuck you, Monday! *Punches Monday in the face*
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well, not to ass kiss but I've been going back as far as July and the shows seem pretty consistent. Some are more hilarious than others but there is a good flow.

It's not as if it's Mega 64's podcast, which is just dull.

Comment

• Good to hear! You really want to laugh, check out our first few. SOOOO BAD. haha.

And I'm almost done editing, and I must have been totally fucked up because I don't remember talking about half of this shit.

Comment

• bad news, mixer died tonight during episode. No new episode this week unless we can fix it.

Comment

• KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.................. ..........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X