No announcement yet.

Brain Dead Radio #197: Endgame Spectacular

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahah. If I didn't mispronounce something at least once an episode it wouldn't be a true BDR episode.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      Endgame did make me think of two things.

Spoiler: Spoilers 

You have to smash the Tesseract open to get the gem out of it. How does Steve take the smashed Tesseract back to 1970 in one piece?

Also, Starlord and Mantis are Ego's kids. When EGO dies, Starlord loses his powers. However, Mantis keeps her powers.

What's up with that?

Wait, Mantis is his kid? I don't remember that from the movie but I assumed her power was nothing like Starlord hence her not losing it?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Wait, Mantis is his kid? I don't remember that from the movie but I assumed her power was nothing like Starlord hence her not losing it?

Mantis when talking about she came to Ego explains that she's his kid.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

But wasn't StarLord's power the same as Ego's while Mantis is just an empath?

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              That Peter is too dumb to realize that.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

hahah. truth.

Comment

I'm kinda glad it's over. 10 years and however many movies is a lot.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

It was a fitting end to these stories.

That being said, GIMME MY GAMBIT MOVIE, STRONGUY MOVIE, and NIGHTCRAWLER movie.

Comment

Working...
                    X