Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Had to pause to put kiddo to bed. I’ll pick back up in a bit.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Honestly, the Vormir scene made me actually give a shit about Black Widow.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Also way over Chris Pratt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
            Also way over Chris Pratt.
            Yeeeeeeep.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You guys keep talking about a rat...this must have happened when I was in the bathroom? I need to see it again.

Comment

It was how Antman came back. A rat pressed the button in the van.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                  You guys keep talking about a rat...this must have happened when I was in the bathroom? I need to see it again.
                  I saw iy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Some of this painful, but eh.

Spoiler: A quick breakdown about Thanos 

Thanos is an Eternal (Part of the Titan branch/demi-god)

The Thanoscopter was only used in Hostess ads/Electric company stuff/kid targeted shit.

Thanos looking the way he does is because he was a cosmic mistake. His entire family looks human and his looks were considered a birth defect.

While being one of the dread scourges of the Universe, he is easily persuaded.

Since he was a little kid, Death has visited him repeatedly. His desire to murder everything was initially considered as an effort to impress her, now it's realized to be more of Thanos being Death's living puppet in the mortal realm.

In the comics, it's strongly suggested that he's a rapist with many illegitimate kids. The idea is somewhere between vintage Viking and modern day African warlord in terms of forced coital output.

One of his kids was hidden among the Inhumans in the comics, in the MCU he will be part of the Eternals.

In the comics, Nebula is his granddaughter that he tortured. She eventually steals Sanctuary II from him and goes on a cosmic joyride with Mega Star Destroyer ship.

In the comics, Thanos has started to move away from the Infinity Stones because they are luring him into being their bitch. That's the catch, though. The Stones want to be together, the user will eventually be overwhelmed by them.

Currently, Thanos is dead after Gamora decapitated him. Now, Thanos's brother (Starfox) is leading his version of the Guardians of the Galaxy against Starlord's Guardians to find where Gamora disappeared to, as she's starting to exhibit certain Thanos traits.

TLDR:

Thanos is a birth defected purple freak who Death uses as a beta cuck. He's currently dead in the comics and MCU.

ALSO: The Black Widow movie is a prequel. It's been a prequel for months, never placed why until I saw Endgame. Kudos to MCU on keeping that shit from leaking.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

WRONG.

Skrull Invasion: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Invasion

What you're referencing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Empire_(comics)

One was good. The other one started strong, had moments and then pooped the bed.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Endgame did make me think of two things.

Spoiler: Spoilers 

You have to smash the Tesseract open to get the gem out of it. How does Steve take the smashed Tesseract back to 1970 in one piece?

Also, Starlord and Mantis are Ego's kids. When EGO dies, Starlord loses his powers. However, Mantis keeps her powers.

What's up with that?

Comment

I knew I was failing when explaining comics shit.

Comment

You fucking nerd

Comment

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/...eus-ex-machina

Comment

Working...
                              X