Brain Dead Radio #171: Throbbing Nostalgia Boner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    But again, this is why I love having you on the show now. Dissenting opinions with me and agreeing with Ceej is sorely needed.

Well that and I'm pretty much just fucking around when it comes to the anime stuff...well Naruto at least. I stuck with it for a few dozen episodes then my DVR crapped out so I just said fuck it.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      yeah, because the original cartoon was garbage and I liked the animation. When I was younger I wanted my cartoons to be edgy and badass hence anime. Now I want it just animated well and not taken seriously. I can watch movies for serious shit. Give me some silly cartoons every once in awhile as a palette cleanser.
      New Thundercats is NOT animated well. It looks like Ren and Stimpy characters doing Thundercats cosplay.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Did you guys buy Facebook ads to promote the podcast?
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Digging this episode, still in progress.

Does YouTube red reqquire you to login with your gmail/Google acct?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Hahaha, we have 35 episodes of SRIR

Comment

I liked the guardians best in infinity war until Star Lord went agro dum dum

Comment

Mr Hughes I dont feel so good.

Well done.

And yes, the power of that was totally negated by knowing what will happen in the next movie.

Comment

You’ve pretty much sold me on watching Cobra Kai, but I have a confession to make... I’ll have to watch Karate Kid first. The only one I’ve ever seen is the one with Hilary Swank. Please don’t send me hate mail or kick me out of the boards.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                    You’ve pretty much sold me on watching Cobra Kai, but I have a confession to make... I’ll have to watch Karate Kid first. The only one I’ve ever seen is the one with Hilary Swank. Please don’t send me hate mail or kick me out of the boards.
                    I will allow this as we all have that one movie that we should watch that we haven't. Apparently according to everyone here mine is Anchor Man. I would advise watching at least the first two films if not all three with Daniel. It helps IMHO build the overall picture.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I, unfortunately, seem to have a lot of those movies. I was born at an odd time that when a bunch of pivotal movies came out(Karate Kid, RoboCop, Terminator, etc) I was way too young to watch them, and by the time I was old enough I either didn’t care or just put it on the “oh, yeah, I need to watch that at some point” list.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Grrrrrrr

Comment

I’d have to disagree with Ari on the “you have to watch all the Marvel movies before you see Infinity War”. I didn’t catch Black Panther until after I saw Avengers and was fine. Someone, who shall remain nameless, hasn’t seen about half of the MCU movies before watching this, so was a little lost at certain points.

Comment

Nameless? Starts with an N, coincidence?

Comment

Working...
                            X