Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4On9cCIF2g
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Great cover image. Ceej is soooo ready to do the karates.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

He's gonna kick some faces in.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

There are also a few funny images peppered throughout the episode including one of Ceej as JCVD.

Comment

Dragonball Z is fucking garbage. I don't like Ceej having support in his views.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

The more these two talk about Anime, the more I want to snort lines of HGH and beat them both.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

I don't like Amanda Bearse, but that vampire makeup in the finale is iconic.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  The more these two talk about Anime, the more I want to snort lines of HGH and beat them both.

If only we had time to talk about Naruto and One Punch Man and Mobile Suit Gundam and Attack on Titan and....

Hey, I gots an idea! We should start a new feature called Anime for Anderson.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    If only we had time to talk about Naruto and One Punch Man and Mobile Suit Gundam and Attack on Titan and....

Hey, I gots an idea! We should start a new feature called Anime for Anderson.

It would be a waste and I'd stop watching.

Comment

Rachel Kove?

Comment

??? Drunken mistake on my part? I don't know the reference. Was I talking about Martin Kove?

Comment

Dragonball Z is fucking garbage. I don't like Ceej having support in his views.
                          DBZ is the fucking WORST.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            ??? Drunken mistake on my part? I don't know the reference. Was I talking about Martin Kove?

Nope. That's his daughter.

I was just trying to verify with either Sarah or Ari to make sure.

Kove had twins Luke and Leia style.

Comment

Nope. That's his daughter.

I was just trying to verify with either Sarah or Ari to make sure.

Kove had twins Luke and Leia style.

Yes, it was Rachel. Sarah knows her husband, Seth.

Comment

Working...
                              X