Braindead Radio Episode 21: Dream Warriors Don't Need Metal Slammers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now ya lost me, Russ.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• You have a superpower, Ed.

Derailing is that superpower.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not a superpower,

Just good tactics, picked that shit up from Lee Atwater himself.

Comment

• Good episode. The NOES bit was really funny.

I'll try to send in a "call" as a mp3, if I can get a program that will record my voice. Any suggestion?

But I'm afraid of the music that will be used. I'll have to make a push for a Martial Art theme or some shit like that, like a Cannon movie theme or the Bloodsport theme.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Noted. You could just use sound recorded to record a wave file. Then attach it to an email and send it to rob@braindeadradio.com
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Wow, I'd love to hear how Martin sounds. I wonder how french will he sound?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Which episode was that? I'm curious.
                Based on the booze tally on the banners, I'd guess it was Episode 5.

eta: ...then again, maybe not because I said it was a good show in the episode thread. hmm...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  Wow, I'd love to hear how Martin sounds. I wonder how french will he sound?
                  You'll see!

And Rob; what's teh program I can use to record the said Voice?

Comment

• if you have Windows, Sound Recorder should work. So long as you keep the question/comment somewhat short. Otherwise you could use Skype to call the phone number (but not sure if that costs money or not).
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• If he using skype, it will cost unless he calls another skype contact.

Comment

• I'll record.

Comment

• Leave one for me, Martin.

Comment

• POACH IN YOUR OWN THREAD. :P

Comment

• Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting....(dadadada da dada duhduh da)
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                                Leave one for me, Martin.
                                I'll have to start listening to your podcast before that. My services aren't for hire. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X