No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 21: Dream Warriors Don't Need Metal Slammers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which episode was that? I'm curious. And I'm glad this one was entertaining. I was pretty livid. NOES hurt me more than the prequels did.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Don't lie. You do talk in a high voice, love anime and it would be a great podcast. Only because you'd have seen the shit I'm talking about haha. Plus, we could try to out drink each other.
      As far as voice, nerdious is the Barry White of AZN's...and he's real quiet and mumbles...so he wouldn't be very coherent for a podcast. But I'm sure after a few Mac 'n Jacks, and seeing his perfectly toned calves, all kinds of crazy shit would go down...or at least that's how it goes down in my fanfic

...In other news, the show was solid. Loved the bike talk, brought back memories of the games we would play as kids (NY Undercover anyone?). Also, I had a bad ass scooter like Ceej, mine was like sky blue and had a cool palm tree graphic. My bike was also stolen I saw another kid riding it, and confronted him (I was like 12) the mom came out of nowhere and starting yelling and chasing me, I took off never to see those fucks again.

...and what happened to the rule of 1 voicemail per show? Tigerace, was funny and all but if wants to rant he should start his own show...just saying.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

All of his voicemails were pertinent.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

and if OTHERS called in on a regular basis, then we wouldn't have a problem. however, Mr. Ace does call in and we use them.

Comment

and if OTHERS called in on a regular basis, then we wouldn't have a problem. however, Mr. Ace does call in and we use them.
            ZING!

Comment

Word, word, word....I've been trying to call in...I think I have one this week. (talking about TIGERACEâ„¢)

Comment

NY Undercover?

Goddamn
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Prof. Frank VonBlumpington View Post
                  As far as voice, nerdious is the Barry White of AZN's...and he's real quiet and mumbles...so he wouldn't be very coherent for a podcast. But I'm sure after a few Mac 'n Jacks, and seeing his perfectly toned calves, all kinds of crazy shit would go down...or at least that's how it goes down in my fanfic.
                  You're so gay. *starts taking off clothes*
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I'm going to make weekly calls mocking Rob about the lack of good food up north.

Comment

• ...So back to the 'cast...Who didn't have metal or plastic slammers? I've never seen a fucking cardboard slammer. My favorite an inch thick clear plastic slammer that had a sticker with a picture of OJ Simpson, that read "The Juice is Loose"....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        NY Undercover?

Goddamn
                        Malik Yoba and Michael DeLorenzo were pimps...

Comment

• Show always ended with a song. Kind of like Homicide.

Damn, I think we played Ghost Writer in class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prof. Frank VonBlumpington View Post
                            ...So back to the 'cast...Who didn't have metal or plastic slammers? I've never seen a fucking cardboard slammer. My favorite an inch thick clear plastic slammer that had a sticker with a picture of OJ Simpson, that read "The Juice is Loose"....
                            Page break cut off...answers please...

Comment

• There probably were, but I barely remember a damn thing about Pogs. Didn't really play them nor owned them.

I remember them being given out at Carl's Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prof. Frank VonBlumpington View Post
                                Page break cut off...answers please...
                                I always had plastic, because I was too poor to get metal. But cardboard? That's just stupid. Was there some run on tupperware in Minnesota during the 90s and they couldn't get good slammers?

Comment

Working...
                                X