No announcement yet.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's the 'caust's version Punxsutawney Phil.

Be wary of Bill Murray, Ceej.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
      FOR THE RECORD...I invited CJ to play some COD4 yesterday...and he didn't even send me a response saying "not right now, taking a nap" or some shit...

What time was it at? If it was before 5:00 it probably wasn't him. But I'll give him shit tonight.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I played from 4 PST until about 7 PST...so 6-9 your time...
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• That is the kind of time frame I'm talking about.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• That's how I roll...

Comment

• I forgot how badass the single player campaign can be. I'm taking a run at Veteran difficulty again. I was stuck on the "raid six houses to find Al-Asad" bit forever but managed to make it through tonight. Of course, I also forgot how hard this game likes to kick you in the sack. The asshole level where you have to hump it up to the barn only to be told you have to head all the way back down the hill pisses me off even more now.

Comment

• the barn level can suck it.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The whole campaign can kinda suck it. Cool parts, frustrating overall. Plus the highest difficulty is impossible.

Comment

• I'm not looking forward to dealing with the "fighting in the war room" level. Or even getting to that point. The part where you're in the missile silos was a dirty hooker on normal. I can't imagine what it will be like on Veteran.

Comment

• The war room level was so hard I had to look up a tutorial on youtube.

Comment

• I still can't get past that fucking hall in "All in the War Room" on Veteran.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Veteran, on the first play through the campaign, is the only way to go. (Yeah, I'm the idiot who does that, did it on WaW too, although I regret doing that for WaW)
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• See, I like to see all of the story at least once without getting totally frustrated. I can appreciate those who like to be ass-raped right from the start but that's not for me.

Comment

• Bruce isn't human though. It's the only way to explain it.

Comment

• I've noticed many of yous guys playing this again...if you see me online send me an invite I'm always down to play.

Comment

Working...
                                X