X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy, that's like 8-9 matches.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I don't need any of this golden shit to put you fools into the ground. Bring it!

The Headcheese is waiting!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What, please Billy Mitchell! I will not challenge you to a rock band duo but I will challenge you on this..... and you cant be using your noob juggernaut!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Hey man, I just use what the developers gave me. If you don't like it, you best headshot me fool!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Better yet I will knife you in the face!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• <OBJECT height=344 width=425>
              <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QqMiigy92qU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></OBJECT></P>
              oh it's on...

Comment

• Let me know when the slaughter begins.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Who is all shootin em up on 360??? My XBOXLive name is HaZeD Conroy. I think its time to blow some smoke rings and blow some faces off at the same time!

Comment

• All of us play this on the 360.

Comment

• Hazed, I'll try and add you tonight. And welcome to the home of tentacle rape and rotten corn schwabbles.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I just added you Hazed. My tag is Buff Headcheese fyi.

Comment

• I have a few people i know that play it on PS3.. also see it is available for Wii and DS... who would really play it on a DS tho???

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          I just added you Hazed. My tag is Buff Headcheese fyi.

Comment

• Fresh meat!
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Haha. The BOLL's are gonna dominate!

Comment

• I play on the PS3.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X