Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Don't be bringing that "OMGZ TEH JUGGNAUT IS TEH LAMERZ" in here. It's a valid perk...use that shit with Martydom....BOOYAH
    It is a valid perk. If you're a gutter slut! I would only give someone I know grief for using it, and only for fun. It's available and if you want to use it you can. Cuz you're weak.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
      Lame, I hate that shit! Valid perk for noobs who have only been playing for a few week's.
      I'll school you.

Word.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        I'll school you.

Word.
        Haaa, bring it!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Well loved the two shit talker's from Florida tonight, thats the 2nd night in a row where I had some douche bag from Florida talking shit, whats with that! Why cant we all just get along .......... and play the damn game!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• It's always Florida or Germany. And Florida definitely seems to be king of ass fucking when it comes to X-Box live. I should have muted those two fuck biscuits seconds after the match started.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I'm tired of fuckheads asking questions or making stupid comments about my residency. Yes you dumbfucks, I'm from LA, no I do not think I'm hard but if you come see me I'll knock you the fuck out, and no I don't roll with Tupac and Biggie.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                I'm tired of fuckheads asking questions or making stupid comments about my residency. Yes you dumbfucks, I'm from LA, no I do not think I'm hard but if you come see me I'll knock you the fuck out, and no I don't roll with Tupac and Biggie.
                Cause that would make you dead then.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                  Cause that would make you dead then.
                  Or you would have a serious leak.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• For rizzzeals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                      I'm tired of fuckheads asking questions or making stupid comments about my residency. Yes you dumbfucks, I'm from LA, no I do not think I'm hard but if you come see me I'll knock you the fuck out, and no I don't roll with Tupac and Biggie.
                      Do you roll with Kanye?

Comment

• Shit, he rolls with Vanilla.

Back before Suge held him over the balcony.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fucking A right...Vanilla, Kid Rock (before he was famous) and R.A. The Rugged Man roll deep.

BTW this weekend I got the golden shotgun...wow. You gotta get into a cagematch with one of your friends and just go crazy...wow. Headshots galore!

Comment

• When we doing this Bryan???

Comment

• Whenever...maybe Wednesday night...we need a couple of hours.

Comment

• I'm about 75-80 headshot's away from my golden AK, lets do this!

Comment

Working...
                                X