Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

I feel retarded because I think I'm the only person on my friends list who hasn't got that achievement. I'm stonewalled at 22-23 seconds.

Comment

You get the new maps yet, Gravedigger? Huh, huh? Didja?
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Man, noone was on last night the 4 times I tried. So I gave up and played Crisis Core all night.

Stupid not being on the same schedule as everyone else!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I was on earlier yesterday. I gots real tired and didn't play last night. Tonight should be different.

Comment

I'll probably be on for a bit after Hell's Kitchen.

YA FUCKING DONKEYS!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

i was on last night at like 9:30 but i wanted to finally get that stupid fng achievement. took me 30 minutes but i finally pulled 19.65 seconds. woo hoo! and then i started to run through the game on veteran when b started to invite me. sorry i didn't take your invite again b! i had enough of creek yesterday afternoon. getting snipped all over that map pisses me off. i'm started to really hate creek.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Creek < EVERY OTHER MAP.

Wetwork > Creek.

Comment

You guys just haven't learned the secret to Creek yet, the cave. Sitting at the entrance to the cave eliminates the danger of snipers, and trust me when I say you can RAMPAGE like crazy just sitting there. It works better if you start on the side of the map with the outhouse, but either side will work. I've yet to snipe on that map, and out of the 3 new ones, I usually get the highest kill count on Creek. And if people complain that you're camping, tell 'em to fuck off, it's a camp ground for heaven's sakes!

Comment

Yah yah, you've said that before. I may have to try that. I still hate the fucking map though!

Comment

Then go hide in the waterfall and call yourself "Princess Unicornia".

Comment

so i was just reading the post at mtvgamer or whatever its called in regards to microsoft's answer to the "wiimote" and i find it hilarious that apparently girls aren't considered as "gamers" or "hardcore gamers" according to the commenters and that halo is usually considered the hardcorest (i just made that up) game EVAR. why don't people ever mention cod4 as a hardcore game? or recognize it as being BETTER than any fps out there right now. seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
                          You get the new maps yet, Gravedigger? Huh, huh? Didja?
                          Haha, nope. I probably won't any time soon. With GTA arriving at the end of the month, I figure I can just work on my backlog for a few weeks. Sorry.

Some day I will get over the weird mental block that won't let me pay for new multiplayer maps but can't spend money fast enough on Rock Band DLC.

Comment

Haha. I'm still on the fence about GTA4. As in, 360 vs. PS3. I wonder how long people will actually play mulitplayer in that game before going back to COD4 or whatever else they play.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                              Haha. I'm still on the fence about GTA4. As in, 360 vs. PS3. I wonder how long people will actually play mulitplayer in that game before going back to COD4 or whatever else they play.
                              i'm getting it for the 360. there really aren't a lot of people that have a ps3 so i wouldn't be able to play online with them. and plus, talks of possible "eposodic" content has be curious. also, rockstar has stated that they both are the same game with the same content (for now) and they both look the same. so yah. it'll probably be awhile for me. unless ari calls me up to play some cod4.

Comment

GTA4 for the 360 for the win!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X