Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

I'm just concerned that alll of a suddent I';m going to have like 80,000 microsoft points and I'll be broke...lol
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I generally don't buy DLC maps but I suppose I'll have to this time just so I can keep playing with my XBL friends. Dammit, Infinity Ward, why couldn't you have pressured Microsoft to release the maps for free?!

Comment

Got em' this morning. Double XP this weekend on the new maps. Bring it!
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Those maps are pretty sweet....except for Stranglehold: The Map.

Really digging Broadcast. I totally thought it would be like Wetwork, but it kicks all kinds of ass.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

So I offically hate Creek or whatever it's called. I hate sniping, especially on a console. And that map is pretty much "Snipers > all". So fuck that map. And Stranglehold the map is ok, but turns into D-Day when the turrets are manned. But not bad for 800 points. Broadcast and holding the roof with your team is the greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger
              I generally don't buy DLC maps but I suppose I'll have to this time just so I can keep playing with my XBL friends. Dammit, Infinity Ward, why couldn't you have pressured Microsoft to release the maps for free?!
              Going to have to delay a Rock Band purchase to get the maps, huh? I hate paying for maps too, but these are totally worth it. And Creek is pretty damn great, if you don't like sniping, hang out at the cave entrance facing the hill. I don't know how many kills I've gotten from just sitting there, blasting away.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I bought the maps Saturday morning...and I still haven't had a chance to play them. Fuck all the mouth breathers that did not buy the maps. I will be on tonight to hopefully try them out.
                Maybe we should start a FUCK MICROSOFT thread...they pissed me off this weekend too. Fucking international customer service blows donkey dick.
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Don't get Rob started on Microsoft hate, he almost threw his 360 through a window on Friday.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Yah I did.

Comment

Fuck yeah! I can't wait for laptop to completely die so I can get my macbook pro...

Comment

i freakin love the warehouse map. get that with a bunch of guys with shotguns and grenades. woooo fun time for all! i like creek if i can hide fast enough but rob's right, it is a snipping map and i suck at snipping. chinatown is good if you know your way around but at the same time, if there are people stationed at the turrets, it's over.

don't even get me started on how messed up downloading the maps on friday was. gosh.

also, i finally beat the game! on regular of course, cause i'm a noob. the iw rap near the end was awesome. next is veteran. gosh i'm going to hate that. bleh.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I had to re-beat the game on regular...I'm about halfway through on veteran...this is no cakewalk.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother
                            I had to re-beat the game on regular...I'm about halfway through on veteran...this is no cakewalk.
                            why did you have to run through the regular mode again?

and has anyone beat that 20 second fng run? freakin hard as hell. i only know of one person that ran it under 20 seconds. insane.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

My best is 30 flat...I had to re-beat the game because I had two gamer profiles...which is why I looked like a total n00b with BigB from LA. My other profile had all my achievements and other games I have beaten/played. I sat on the phone with Microsoft for about an hour and a half on Saturday morning trying to sync my two accounts. The result...absolutely nothing, I had to delete my original profile that I've been working on for years offline and replay all the other shit online....sucks to be me. However I am now a level 14 and I have started back on the trek of beating my games on line....

Microsoft = EPIC FAIL

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus
                                and has anyone beat that 20 second fng run?
                                Is this the training thing in the beginning? Because I got an achievement for beating it.

Comment

Working...
                                X