Star Wars KOTOR MMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
    Will Champions ever come out on the 360!!! Those SOB's need to finish that shit and make it just as good as the PC version dammit! I'm tired of spending money to upgrade a PC every time I want to play a game and I don't want to pay the extra monthly fee.
    I haven't heard anything new about any 360 version in a while but one can hope.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

They have a to be announced for the release date for 360. I will go cry myself to sleep again.
      http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/844/844880.html

Comment

It was cool.

Fixed because B_Metal was whining again. If you want info, I'll post it later. If I'm not too lazy.
        Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 09-09-2009, 01:39 PM.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          BACK to TOR...

OK infos in regards to the BLAH BLAH BLAH:

There is cover system on the BLAH BLAH BLAH, as CJ had stated. When you're in BLAH BLAH BLAH, there are BLAH BLAH BLAHS that appear where you can BLAH BLAH BLAH. It doesn't work exactly like BLAH BLAH BLAH, i.e. you don't BLAH BLAH BLAH. You just BLAH BLAH BLAH to the BLAH BLAH BLAH and press a button to BLAH BLAH BLAH.

The smuggler class looks like they'll BLAH BLAH BLAH, so I would assume they're BLAH BLAH BLAH. They have BLAH BLAH BLAH for their BLAH BLAH BLAH; so much like a BLAH, they're attacks seem quick. They said the BLAH BLAH BLAH was BLAH BLAH BLAHED after Han, which is apparent, but like Han, you're going to be BLAH BLAH BLAH, and BLAH BLAH BLAH. The BLAH BLAH BLAH was pretty awesome as it was a BLAH BLAH BLAH with a BLAH BLAH BLAH.

BLAH BLAH BLAH
          BACK to TOR indeed.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
            BACK to TOR indeed.
            Hey, I understand. Your computer can't hack it, so you're not excited. Maybe, you don't like MMOs. Whatever. Less whining.

Comment

Hey, I understand. Your computer can't hack it, so you're not excited. Maybe, you don't like MMOs. Whatever. Less whining.
              I've never blocked anyone on a forum before, but I'm really thinking about it for you. You're special.

Comment

I've never blocked anyone on a forum before, but I'm really thinking about it for you. You're special.
                FUCK YES.

Comment

Must...play...Sith...
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Which Sith?

Comment

Which Sith?
                      Any Sith will do. And to answer from earlier, I don't know if m CPU can handle it because no one ever provided specs.

Comment

Any Sith that can fuckpunch Jedi into dark matter will do just fine.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Bioware has stated Sith warrior has access to heavy armor, hence the Darth Vader look.

Comment

Any Sith will do. And to answer from earlier, I don't know if m CPU can handle it because no one ever provided specs.
                            Because there's no release date yet. Most likely, you'll probably need a Dual Core and at least 2 gigs of RAM. Just standard type right now. Although, this might change.

Comment

Because there's no release date yet. Most likely, you'll probably need a Dual Core and at least 2 gigs of RAM. Just standard type right now. Although, this might change.
                              See, that wasn't hard to say, right? And it comes across much better than "MERRR I'm asian and have a smarr weinel but my CPU is top knotch, you so jearous, MERR"

Comment

Would you rather get the "pretentious" answer or the answer Nathan usually gets?

Comment

Working...
                                X