Star Wars KOTOR MMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Nzq9epS2b1A?rel=0&showinfo=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
    SOOOO MOIST
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That trailer is fantastic. It's amazing how much emotion is in it.

It sounds like the game is doing a reset of sorts, setting up level 60 as the new level 1. I've been having a blast with it lately (the 12x experience boost lets you burn through the main storylines quickly without getting bogged down with the sidequests that you don't want to deal with), so it's pretty easy to get to the higher levels quickly if you want.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• fuckkkk. I just started like 3 other games. But shitttttt I may have to pony up a sub to power through this.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's been F2P for a long time now.

Comment

• yeah, but it's really F2P as in, a pain in the ass. Subs is where it's at.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• if you want the 12x Class XP, you need to sub. It's really worth it, too...you can literally burn through the story quests and rip through those really tedious planets pretty quickly.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I had fun going through those side quests on older characters. I don't want or need to do them again, so being able to skip them is worth every penny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  if you want the 12x Class XP, you need to sub. It's really worth it, too...you can literally burn through the story quests and rip through those really tedious planets pretty quickly.
                  yeah....I think I may have to do this once we move.

Comment

• The 12x XP is supposed to be in effect through October...I guess it ends once the new content hits. It really seems like they're wanting everyone up to level 60 if possible, further enhancing the sentiment that level 60 is the new level 1.

Comment

• reupped my sub. Made a new dude. Level 16 in like 3 hours. 12X xp is nice. Skipping like all side missions for the most part haha.

Comment

• hit level 49 with my main Juggernaut and finished the end game. Good stuff. That last battle with actually really fucking easy.

Comment

• Damn, that trailer was pretty freakin awesome..

..I just have no time for an MMO, fuck you adulthood
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• hit level 54. Working my way through the Makeb stuff right now. Digging it a bunch.

Comment

• Makeb is cool. I like both the pub and imp storylines equally.

Comment

• I totally made out with the dude Sith with my dude Jugg haha. For like 80% of the playthrough I thought I was flirting with the chick agent...nope...it was the sith dude. That was an awkward cinematic.

Comment

Working...
                                X