No announcement yet.

Star Wars KOTOR MMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free to play starting in the fall. Things must be real bad down there. They just had a round of layoffs in Austin as well.

Comment

• Giving this another go. I rolled a Cathar/Thundercat Sith Warrior and started tearing shit up last night. Had fun.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'll be damned if I'm not having a blast with this. Not sure why, but this is absolutely hitting my sweet spot at the moment.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• oh shit, 12 vs 12 dogfights?

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, that does look cool.

I'm still having a lot of fun with this. Not sure why, but it's engaging me now much better than it did when we were first playing it.

Comment

• OK, finished off the Jedi Consular storyline last night. It sucked balls through Chapter 1 but got really good and epic in Chapter 2 and finished strongly.

So far, I'd rank the ones that I've finished as:
              1. Sith Warrior
              2. Jedi Knight
              3. Sith Inquisitor
              4. Jedi Consular

I've got a Smuggler to level 37 and kinda hate it. My Trooper and Bounty Hunter are around level 20 each and my Agent is around level 25. I think I'm gonna finish off Agent next as the storyline was really getting awesome.

Comment

• I loved Smuggler but only got it up to like level 40. I spec'd completely wrong for a solo player so it's been a bitch to finish.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I still need to finish off my Sith Warrior storyline. I think I'm like level 49 or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I loved Smuggler but only got it up to like level 40. I spec'd completely wrong for a solo player so it's been a bitch to finish.
                    That's been my problem as well. I'm uber squishy and feel way underpowered. It doesn't help that I find the storyline to be pretty weak.

Finish off Sith Warrior, Rob. It's pretty damned great. I remember you and I beating the shit out of sandpeople and Jawas on Tatooine with our two Sith Warriors (I had a Marauder, you had a Juggernaut). That was a lot of fun.

Comment

I loved Smuggler but only got it up to like level 40. I spec'd completely wrong for a solo player so it's been a bitch to finish.
                      You can't retrain skills?

Comment

• I'm sure you can, I just never have. That may be a pay feature now, not sure.

Comment

I'm sure you can, I just never have. That may be a pay feature now, not sure.
                          Betcha anything those have all been reset in the intervening months. When I logged in a few months ago after a long absence, all of my points were refunded.

Get in there.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Nzq9epS2b1A?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• fuck.

Comment

• Any reason why this hasn't come to console yet?
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X