No announcement yet.

Star Wars KOTOR MMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The story in this is worth more than the purples. had a few "OH SHIT!" moments yesterday.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Told ya that shit gets real. I enjoyed the sith warrior storyline.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
        The story in this is worth more than the purples.
        You're weird. Life is nothing without purples.

Comment

• Never have been in that mindset in these games. usually because the purples gear always looks so fucking retarded/everyone in the same mindset looks the same. I play these games like a Ari plays with his dolls. I WANT THE PRETTY CLOTHES even if they're not the best.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Again, I'm with Rob. That's usually why i play female chars.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
              Never have been in that mindset in these games. usually because the purples gear always looks so fucking retarded/everyone in the same mindset looks the same. I play these games like a Ari plays with his dolls. I WANT THE PRETTY CLOTHES even if they're not the best.
              There's not a dye shop or "vanity" set option in SWTOR?

Comment

• Nope. The best that you can do is make all of your clothes match your chestpiece. AoC let you have your REAL armor for stats and SOCIAL armor for appearance...if you found a piece that uou liked, you could visually wear it without giving up the higher stats. Or, you could make it appear that you weren't wearing anything and run around visibly topless while having full armor stats. It worked great.

Comment

• Social items will scale like other items in the next patch.

Comment

• As great as that is, i just want a server merge. It's ridiculous.

Comment

• http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/...patch-revealed

Comment

• Server transfers, not server merges. We'll probably have to pay dor the transfers too. Fuck that.

Comment

• FEAR ME

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/qkhZi/embed"></iframe>

Comment

• Badass, bro.

So...was I right about Belsavis being fucking cool?

Comment

• for sure. IT's pretty awesome. I picked a random loot box for my last reward and got a fucking BADASS lightsaber. yesssss

Comment

• added your two toons to both Buffington and Savini. Got Savini up to 13 (trooper). WE should do Esselss as it's AWESOME. ahah

Comment

Working...
                                X