No announcement yet.

Star Wars KOTOR MMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For what it's worth: I have an extra product key that is bought and paid for, never used. Long story but it's 100% legit. If one of you wants it, you can have it. You'll just have to download the game and install the product key. You'll get thirty days of gametime and will have to subscribe after that runs out. Let me know.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      planet Queef.
      This just never gets old for me.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        You think Blizz is just gonna let those 10 million or so stop paying? Or has there been a drop in subscribers again?
        No, their subscriptions are actually back up over 10m. I just think they will want to grow again, and if they go below 10m, like 7m or so I could see them expanding 1-20 f2p to like 1-60 f2p.

Comment

• Where do you find subscription info on mmo games?
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Where do you find subscription info on mmo games?
            Announcing during earnings calls for investors. SWTOR lost 25% of their subscribers, WoW stayed at 10.2m.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              No, their subscriptions are actually back up over 10m. I just think they will want to grow again, and if they go below 10m, like 7m or so I could see them expanding 1-20 f2p to like 1-60 f2p.
              Ahhh Ok I see what you're saying. Yeah, I could see them making a larger portion of the game f2p in that way.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Matt, if you don't end up giving that key to anyone here, I wouldn't mind (if you'd be awesome enough to do so) using that key in some sort of promotion for the site.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• PENIS GOES WHERE?!
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Some shots from today. Matt and Tony joined me in a flashpoint. Matt has some sweet titties.

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/22b6I/embed"></iframe>

Comment

• Fucking A, nice screenshots.

Comment

Fucking A, nice screenshots.
                        You can say that again sweet tits.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finished up Act II last night. Awww yeah.

Comment

• Nice. I told ya shit gets real.

We need to finish off that flashpoint.

Comment

• Tony and I were just talking about that. and it's 37, so maybe you'll actually get some xp ahahah. You goddamn powerleveler.

Comment

• Hit 46 the other night. Gonna try for 47 tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X