Star Wars KOTOR MMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far are you with your Smuggler?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Act 2 is dragging a bit, but Act 1 was fucking awesome, and the payoff is great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just shy of level 16. Beating the shit out of the Justicars at the moment, having a blast. Gunslinger is way too much fun.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Did some of the space missions last night. VERY cool.

On Taris now. Nobody is online to do the heroics, unfortunately. Hell, I can't get anyone to do the Athiss or Hammer flashpoints on the station. Is the game dying already?
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• They just need to merge servers as there are way too many of them.

Comment

• Day 1: NOT ENOUGH SERVERS!!!!

Now : TOO MANY SERVERS!!!!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Granted I don't really runinto the issue Matt is. I must play at peak times?

Comment

• Maybe the server Matt's on has peak time when he's not on. It happens.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Also, Taris sucks Matt. That could be why as well. worst planet ever.

Comment

• I'm on Rob's server.

Yeah, not impressed with Taris. Will try and blow through it as quickly as I can...I think the next planet is Nar Shadaa.

Comment

• Sounds like a location issue then.

Comment

• Did every damned quest, including the bonus ones, on Taris. I'm now at level 24 and have just landed in Nar Shadaa. Taris got really tedious but I got a ton of swag from doing all of the heroics and bonus missions. Nar Shadaa should be a snap considering my level.

Comment

• Nar Shadda is my favorite so far. IT also has some of the hardest heroics I've had to do.

Comment

• It's like running around Blade Runner.

Comment

• Yeah, it does seem like it's heavily influenced by BLADE RUNNER in terms of look.

Comment

Working...
                                X