Star Wars KOTOR MMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lies!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• fucking game won't fucking launch.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ouch. I sense a Robs insane coming soon.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• been on hold for an hour and a half with tech support. not irate yet.

did a search of the forums...seems there are a ton of people with issues, but none that had one like mine. I nevertheless tried all of their solutions and none of them worked. Lovin' life.

Great game /sarcasm
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Did you buy it through Origin or Amazon? If you bought via Origin make sure to watch out for them charging you 3 or 4 times for it.

Comment

• bought at Best Buy.

Comment

• Godfucking Dammit.

Tech support guy walked me through a process of re-initializing/installing the launcher. Got it to start and we ended the call. The launcher sat there with a note stating that it was updating the launcher...figured all was cool. A few seconds after we hung up, the launcher fucking disappeared again.

Did the same thing as before...reinstalled the launcher in the same manner, got the same result: launcher appeared for 30 seconds or so and then disappeared. It appears as a process on my task bar, but it never launches.

Mother fucker.

Comment

• sucks man.

When you do get on I'm chillin on server "Master Zhar Lestin"
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Tried again this morning....no luck.

I'm going to try again tonight...do a complete uninstall and a complete re-install, see if I can get it to fucking work. If not, I'm bringing it back to Best Buy and they're gonna fucking take it back. This is ridiculous. So fucking mad right now.

Comment

• I had similar problems with the launcher for the Beta test weekend. Took me two days to get it to finish. Probably effected my opinion on the game, which I know it shouldn't but get your shit straight game makers!!!!
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If I can't get it to.work today, I'm fucking bringing it back and Best Buy had better give me.my fucking money back. I've got limited patience for this kind of shit and don't need the aggravation. Everything other game I've ever had has, at the bare minimum, LAUNCHED. This is just incompetent on their part.

Comment

• ROB Y U HURT MATT SO MUCH?!?!?

Comment

• Just curious...will Best Buy take the thing back in this instance? Unsure of policy on this.

Comment

• I'm not sure, I think with any software once you open it you're boned.

EDIT, you can probably get another copy of SW:TOR though. *ducks flying shoe*

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Just curious...will Best Buy take the thing back in this instance? Unsure of policy on this.
                                Typically nope. If you throw enough of a fit you MIGHT get store credit.

Comment

Working...
                                X