No announcement yet.

Star Wars KOTOR MMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll take store credit, no prob. All I know is that if it doesn't work tonight, I'm going to be too angry to ever really enjoy the game.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=272

Might help

Comment

• Yep, went through all of that last night on that very thread. Will do it all yet afuckingain tonight.

I appreciate your attempt to help. Any anger is not directed towards you or anyone else here.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Direct it where it belongs Matt. To EA and Bioware' arrogance. YOUR HATE MAKES YOU STRONGER

Comment

• I just can't understand how they have had so much trouble with a launcher. A LAUNCHER FFS.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Because Bioware has never made an MMO, and didn't really steal any leads from major MMO's. And EA hasn't given a fuck about PC for a LONG time (arguably neither has Bioware) so they don't have a lot of PC people on hand to get to fix this kind of shit. Everyone is walking around blind, after being forced to get it out for xmas.

Comment

• Meanwhile my buddies and I have been playing with no issues. But once again that's why I'm a bigger fan of consoles lately than pc. You never have to worry about that shit. Hopefully it works out for you Matt, I wouldn't mind playing with you at some point.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Typically nope. If you throw enough of a fit you MIGHT get store credit.

Yeah, you will need talk to a manager probably.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                    Meanwhile my buddies and I have been playing with no issues. But once again that's why I'm a bigger fan of consoles lately than pc. You never have to worry about that shit. Hopefully it works out for you Matt, I wouldn't mind playing with you at some point.
                    Talk to PS3 Skyrim players lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                      sucks man.

When you do get on I'm chillin on server "Master Zhar Lestin"
                      Well, I got it to at least launch. I'm currently downloading a mega patch, so we'll see if I can play once it's done. If I can, I'll join your server.

Comment

• Watched a 30 minute interview with the head writer today on Giant Bomb. Got me interested in seeing the imperial agent storyline, but I just can't pull the trigger on this.

Comment

• this game is the shit mang. Seriously. The story (and yes, I'm a fanboy) is much more involving than WoW imo. Granted I got out during the first expansion, so who know what they added, this is has been a blast so far and not a chore. My character is a pimp.

Comment

• I kid because I care Rob.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Someone is totes jelly.

Comment

• I think you're totes jelly of my .jpg. Come on man that's hilarious. Also I'm only a smidge jelly, I'd be more jelly but then I remember that I'd have to sit through 14 minutes of retarded storyline speeches before I have to go kill 12 Flesh Raiders.

Comment

Working...
                                X