No announcement yet.

God Of War 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the fucked up part, there isn't a placeholder for them. Just for GOW3 presale.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Ahahahaha. You're fucked, sir. Just grab it on Amazon, sucka.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I have like 20 bucks in coupons at BB.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Jesus fucking christ. Just went to ANOTHER Best buy and no go. So I just fucking ordered it online for store pickup at the BB by our house. It says it's available online, we'll see what the fuck is going on once I receive my email that I can pick it up. So weird as they wouldn't ship it. I swear there is a goddamn conspiracy working against me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Jesus fucking christ. Just went to ANOTHER Best buy and no go. So I just fucking ordered it online for store pickup at the BB by our house. It says it's available online, we'll see what the fuck is going on once I receive my email that I can pick it up. So weird as they wouldn't ship it. I swear there is a goddamn conspiracy working against me.
            Whitey hates you.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Or you cuckolded Dave Jaffe at some point.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

So it's in stock according to the goddamn website, but I have yet to receive my "PICK UP YO SHIT" email. It says it usually takes about 45 mins to get it. It's been almost 2 hours. FUCK.

Comment

Life hates you, Rob.

Comment

Play some ASSCREED and fuhgettaboutit.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Oh I plan on it. I fucking <3 that game at the moment, but I'mma raise some hell tonight after work at Best Buy if I get another worthless fucking geek to "help me". Goddamn seasonal workers.

Comment

*Reads about nerds being the shittiest holiday employees at big box stores*

*Puts on Sorting Hat*

LULZICUS!

*Proceeds to chuckle like a Potterfag who just got ten points for Griffindor*
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Just because someone works at Best Buy, does not make them a geek. Hahaha.

Comment

Then they need to take off the goddamn buttons that declare that they are one.

Comment

Also, NO I DONT NEED THE GEEK SQUAD TO INSTALL THE GAME TO MY PS3.

Comment

Anger Management Class for one - present idea for Rob?
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X